[Revenge]

Quirk: Revenge

Type: Emitter

Description:

This Quirk allows the user to strike the enemy with incredible force, the user can hit with as much force, even twice as much force, as the enemy hit them with. (ex. the user is hit with a powerful punch, but the user strikes back with a devastating blow that sends the enemy flying.) The user also strikes back very quickly which does not give the enemy much time to react.

Pros & Strengths:

The user has incredible strength and gains a boost of speed when in the middle of striking enemies, which can help the user dodge any counterattacks.

Cons & Weaknesses:

The user will get recoil damage after any fight they have used their Quirk in and will feel part of the force and impact, which can lead to them being in extreme pain. The impact may be so strong that they could end up breaking their bones, depending on how bad the fight was.

Other:

This Quirk is better for physical attacks and close combat, though it can also be used when the user has a weapon of some kind. (ex. the user gets hit with over the head with a gun, but the user has a baseball bat and strikes their enemy with twice as much force.)

Hero Name(s): cant think of any T~T

Villain Name(s): i cant think of any ;-;

Power: ★★★★★ 5/5 A

Technique: ★★★★☆ 4/5 B