01

A Bad Day

Readers point of view

I felt a light breeze brush past me as I found myself lost in a seemingly endless dark forest. The same sized trees with dark blueish leave occasionally falling down from the treetops onto the grassy ground.
The air felt easy to breathe, a lot different than normal.
As I looked around I could only ask myself on thing.

Where am I?

The one stand out thing that caught my eye amongst this forest was one particularly large tree standing dead in the middle of this forest.
Near the tree seemed to be a bright glowing light.
I knew the risks that would come from me going over to see but deciding to throw all caution to the wind I took a deep breath and slowly made my way over towards the glowing area.

When I got closer to the glowing area I happened to lay my eyes on four ominous figures with bright glowing eyes as they glared daggers at one another.

"Drop it." A higher pitched male voice scowled. I watched silently as the man pulled out tiny daggers and began to quietly get closer to towards another figure who had his back to me however a darker glow coming around him.

"You heard the man. Drop it this way." Another voice slyly echoed throughout the little area. He had a green glow coming from his eyes as he quietly held out a weapon.

"It's mine! I rightfully cornered him first."
"You want to try me?"
"Face me! Im delivering it to his highness first."
The two seemed to argue with the third still having his back towards me however having yet to say a word.
"Petty."
Another unknown voice had caught everyone's attention, even mine. Looking up my eye caught a  dark blue glow slowly coming closer to the other three. "The both of you, truly it doesn't matter who brings it to his highness. As long as it's me."
"Hmph. Fine, catch."
The quietest one has finally thrown the glowing orb into the air leading them all to argue and fight over who got to have the odd dark growling orb.

They all had gone back and fourth as the each fought for the orb with their weapons and weird magic. Eventually it landed into the quiet ones hands, his light blue glowing eyes seemed to get wide before a large blast had been thrown at him.
The sound from the blast had me fallen over from the comfort of my spot I had been sitting in the entirety of this short scramble.
"Ouch..." I groaned rubbing my head.
Once I opened my eyes I came face to face with an odd purple cat with stary eyes.

The cat curiously looked at me before kissing my nose, and just like that everything had gone black.

The echo of my alarm slowly got louder.