05

Spirits

Readers point of view

Ever since the other day the boys have surprisingly left us alone as Ava had asked them too. It almost feels as if things are going back to normal. I mean as normal as they can get. We are still living with Demons that are able to at any point walk through a wall, but still they haven't yet so maybe things are-

All of a sudden, my thoughts had been cut off by a loud ear piercing screen. I had immediately jumped up and opened my door to hear the scream come from our bathroom.
I had loudly knocked on the door a couple times before shouting through the door.
"Ava, are you okay in there?"
"No I'm not!! Come here!" She yelled back.
I hesitated but still opened the door.
I don't know what I had expected. Maybe a bug, maybe Ava had dropped her phone and needed help grabbing it, but I definitely hadn't expected to see Leif and Asch half way through our bathroom wall as they tried to question Ava who had been taking a bubble bath with our cat Johnny who had a face mask on.

"What's going on?" I questioned.
Ava's face had turnt red as she covered up her chest meanwhile Johnny had simply jumped away leaving the room.
"We're just wondering what she's doing." Asch had said looking confused.
"That's not what I meant. I'm asking why you two are in our walls!?" I asked starting to raise my voice.
I knew these last couple of hours were too good to be true.
"Oh that. Well we couldn't figure out the human clothes and Rhys would've just gotten smart with me so I thought why not just ask one of our humans." Leif explained his simple thought process. "It's simple really."
"If it's so simple. Why didn't you come get me?" I asked annoyed.
"Oi! You can't get mad at us for going to her when you told us to never go into your space." Leif explained, for once giving me a semi good reason.
"Wait, I thought Noi had figured out the human clothing?" Asch asked.
"I don't trust his judgment..." Leif explained with a deadpanned expression.

"It doesn't matter who knows what. Now you both know that I can help you with the human clothes. So get out of the walls." I say trying to get them out of our walls.
"We're confused as to what she's doing." Asch spoke up as the two of them looked down at Ava who was still trying her best to cover up.
"She's washing herself. A relaxing thing human's do that requires complete and utter privacy." I briefly explained trying to get them out of the wall and to leave Ava alone.
Sadly things had only gotten worst from there as Rhys walked into the room with an annoyed glare on his face.
"Your Majesty, Leif. Do you already forget what I had explained? If you're going to move from one room to another than please go all the way through-" Rhys quickly went wide eyed as he cut himself off and pointed down at Ava.
"What is she doing? Is this a human mixing chamber for humans...?" He questioned.
Leif and Asch quickly walked all the way through the walls and had continued to examine Ava.
"She's in it though. Unless this is how humans harness magic?" Asch had asked.
"Perhaps our method on Daemos was invalid?" Rhys questioned.
"The other methods were way more fun than this." Leif added.

As I tried my best to get the others out of here the situation continued to escalate as Pierce and Noi had also walked into the bathroom.
"Will all of you get the hell out!?" I yelled trying my best to scare them but not shockingly it had no affect on them.
"What are you gonna do if we don't?" Asch questioned summoning a ball of fire into his hands and slowly walking up to me.
All of a sudden I felt Ava push me aside and watched as she got a handful of water and splashed it on the boys. It had quickly extinguished the fire the hothead had held in his hand and scared everyone off in a flash.
"Thanks for that Ava. I'll make sure they don't do that again..." I explained and shut the bathroom door again.