Dinner date!

Hi sorry I haven't updated my family visited and like right after my cousin got engaged so it was pretty hectic as I've been celebrating with them all! Anyways here's an update!

Ugh today is the day. The day I've been dredging for a couple of days now.

The dinner with Lorelei and her 'cute friend'
I'm honestly not very excited. I know it does get me out of the apartment and that's always good.

I guess.

Right now it's 3:40 in the afternoon I already took a shower last night so now I just need to pick out an outfit.

Why you ask do I care about my outfit? Well I don't!

Lorelei does she's texted me about 50,000 times about how I should wear something cute for the 'double date' she keeps calling it.

I know I have a pretty okay outfit Ava bought me last year for my birthday.

I start to look through my dresser trying to find the outfit and I can't seem to find it

"Hey Ava?" I yelled out

She doesn't answer me. Ugh sometimes being her roommate can be a little hard, but it's also rewarding when we do our monthly movies.

I walk out into the living room and see Liz and Noi cuddling up to each other?

Whoa what the heck?!? O.o

I get a text from and the ringer from my phone goes off, I quickly turn the ringer off and hope to god they don't notice me.

"Did you hear that?" Liz asked

"Huh?" Noi says like he just woke up from a nap

"Oh well I guess I was just imagining things" Liz says

Hehehe I think I've just found out who Liz has a crush on! (Most of you guys did too 😶)

Well I can't just LET this moment slide! I need to take pictures! Next time Noi or Liz doesn't listen I could use this as blackmail- wait what am I thinking? They are just innocent cinnamon rolls I don't need blackmail. But I'm still taking pictures. You know just in case!

I stealthily sneak over and peer my head over the couch and they are sleeping! With each other

(Not a couch but only cute one I could find on google so we going with it)

I snap a picture then look closer and see
Liz has my freaking shirt on!!!

What the hell? Was this some type of date and if so why didn't she just ask to borrow it!

I look down at my phone and see that it's almost 4 I'm gonna be late!

So of course I make a run for it to go get something else to wear, unfortunately for me I'm clumsy. Extremely clumsy so of course I trip over my own feet and fall making a big sound.