A new face!

Remember what the girl in the pic looks like, it's important for the story, also art isn't mine I just found a pic and added girl bowers horns coz ya know why not? Okay enjoy

Here I am again..? I'm in the darkness no one around sorta like the first day we met the Daemos.

"I'm coming a little late but don't worry"

I turn towards the voice unlike last time it's only one silhouette a girls one this time I can vaguely remember her being in my first dream

And like my first dream I wake up before I can say anything.

~

I open my eyes I'm sweating almost what the hell was that just now..?

I brushed off the first dream as a coincidence but this is just too weird, plus why'd it have to happen now? I already feel weird because we talked to the Daemos last night, I wasn't very much help though I felt a little useless Ava did all the talking and I just nodded my head at whatever she said after that I finally get back into my room it felt like so long sense I was in here but really it was only about 15 minutes.

I tried watching anime but nothing was helping the weird feelings I had, I laid on my bed just thinking about all the cute moments I had with the Daemos,

That one time Leif carried me to my bed

The time I kissed Noi on the cheek

The date me and Pierce went on, even though it was cut a little short.

They all meant something to me, all I can wonder is if it meant anything to them. Just thinking about it makes my heart beat faster and faster.

It's like a dream almost, maybe I'm watching to many romantic anime's it's making me go crazy, oh yeah my dream ugh I'm pushing it to the very back of my mind for now it's just coincidence.

Plus I can't stop my mind from thinking about those stupid Daemos boys!

I need to get out of here and walk around it'll make me feel better.

I grab a hoodie with some leggings and walk out of the house.

"Hey Y/n where you going?" Ava asked

"Out" I say not saying anything about where I'm going

"Bring your phone!" She yelled as I closed the door.

————-———————————————————

I walked all the way to a nearby park just sitting on a bench taking in the scenery of the sun setting it's pretty I should take a picture!

Wait

...

I forgot my phone, crap!

The one thing Ava told me to do and I forgot it!

Gah I'm such a klutz!

I guess my walk is cut short I should probably walk back before it gets dark anyways

I sighed and started to walk back it got dark way quicker then I thought it would so I'm taking a little short cut.

Near the end of my short cut I see the back of my building ironic it's where Ava said the Daemos first showed up now it's just me here-

"Gah!"

I hear a little yelp and turn around, To see a girl? She looks dead, where did she even come from?