you babysit their sibling (part 2)

ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: @pandas-and-peaches

~ you babysit their sibling ~

When you entered the room you noticed baby blue walls, a bed the same shade in the corner of the room, a closet and desk, and finally a little boy,  in the middle of the room, who was currently making airplane noise as he crashes his toy plane.

You smile fondly at the sight and giggle at the little boy's antics. At the sound of giggling the little boy stopped in his tracks and turned his head towards you, making his hair bounce lightly. He had confusion written all over his face at the sight of you before quickly turning his questioning gaze towards his brother.

(C/N) smiled at his little brother before putting a hand on your shoulder, making you freeze up at the contact. Though (C/N) didn't seem to notice as he cleared his throat and gestures his hand towards you.

"Luke this is (Y/N), your babysitter for the night." He explained calmly. Luke furrowed his eyebrows at (C/N) before looking at you. Seconds go by without any movement or noise, making you uncomfortable. Though suddenly Luke flashed a big gummy smile and ran towards you.

You made a surprised face at the sight of him jumping at you but you quickly catch him with your arms. He laughed and buried his face in your shoulder. Though you had never met him before, you instantly wanted to protect the little bean that was in your arms.

(C/N) smiled sweetly before his eyes caught sight of the clock on the wall. He grimaced as he noticed the time, 6:37 pm.

"Alright, I think it's time for me to get going." (C/N) said with a slight rush to his tone. You quickly furrowed your eyebrows as you watch him leave to the front door.

"Wait, you're going somewhere!?" You shouted in disbelief. He gave a shrug while looking at you with a face that made it seem like it was obvious.

"Well, yeah. Why else would you be here?" He smiled awkwardly at the end as he put on his discarded shoes at the front. You felt your heart shatter at the statement. Of course, why did you think he would stay.

"Okay... Be safe-" You were cut off by the sound of the door slamming loudly. You sigh as you carefully let down Luke back to the floor. You felt really uncomfortable in an unfamiliar house with a kid you only met a few minutes ago. But you weren't going to let Luke know that.

"Okay, what do you wanna do? Are you hungry?" You say shyly. Luke contemplated something in his head, pouting in the process. You awe loudly in your mind but kept a straight face.

Luke seemed to make up his mind as he smiled brightly while shouting. "RAMEN!" You smiled fondly at him, petting his head before standing up.

"Ramen it is then."

~

(C/N) let out a long sigh as he took out his keys from his pocket. He had stayed out late studying for a test and now he regrets it. He felt bad for leaving you with Luke alone but he had already done it. He pursed his lips as he entered his house, why was it so quiet?

He was cautious as he walked to Luke's room quietly. Luke was always loud and energetic so the quietness was unsuspected. (C/N) raised his eyebrows at the scene in front of him.

When he entered Luke's room he was met with clean floors, abandoned bowls on a desk, and you sleeping peacefully with Luke curled up on your stomach sleeping as well.

(C/N) would be lying if he said he wasn't surprised. Luke never fell asleep this early, he stayed up past his bedtime every day that (C/N) almost forgot Luke had one.

But either way a (C/N) made his way over to the bed and crouched slightly. He watched your face smiling in your sleep and his brother lightly snoring. His eyes traveled over your features and he smiled.

"Beautiful as always." (C/N) mumbled, leaning in slightly to place a soft kiss to your forehead. He let out a content sigh after, grabbing the nearby bowls, he left the room.

He didn't know that you had opened your eyes and that you were blushing like crazy. But were you gonna get up when you finally got Luke to sleep after so much persuasion? No. You just smiled at yourself and closed your eyes.

You'll definitely tell (F/N) about what happened.

~

I know it's shitty. But I hope you at least enjoyed it.