Sweet(!)

~sweet~

~sweet~

Warning: Lime

-

You were standing outside the classroom nervously. You had gotten detention because apparently your teacher, Mr. (C/L/N), didn't think you were listening.

That was complete bullshit.

So what if you talked sometimes with your friends, you get good enough grades so he should be happy. But, here you were, contemplating if you should just leave then open the door.

You stared at the door before turning around to walk away.

But, the universe decided they hated you and their standing in front of you was your English teacher Mr. (C/L/N). He stood there with a sly smile.

"Thank you for waiting for me." His voice came out husky and deep making you feel small under his intense gaze.

Your eyes scanned him from head to toe, and damn is he sexy. You bit your lip at the sight. He was wearing a black button-up and slacks, red tie the only contrasting the all-black outfit.

You snapped out of your gaze when you heard him chuckle. He was closer now, you could feel his breath on your face. His beautiful eyes stared at you in amusement. Could he hear your beating heart? It made you flush red.

He cleared his throat and gestured to the door.

"Let's get inside, shall we?" You nodded and turned back around, internally questioning why you were just checking out your English teacher. You took a seat at the front and immediately rested your head against the desk, trying to cool down your warm face.

"Alright take out your English textbook, let's get started." Your teacher's voice broke you out of your thoughts and you look at him with wide eyes.

"H-huh?" Your voice came out as a squeak.

He just smiled.

"You're a good student (Y/N) but, as of recently, your grades have been dropping." He lets out as he advances towards you, now standing in front of your desk. "And because you're one of my favorite students I wanted to help you." He leaned on the desk, his arms crossed. "Now, take out your textbook." He demanded lowly before giving you a warm smile and moving in front of the whiteboard.

You were frozen in place but quickly obeyed him, not wanting to waste away this opportunity to get tutored privately by your hot English teacher for free.