I kissed a girl

~I kissed a girl~

~I kissed a girl~

Warning: gxg

-

(C/n) felt exhausted.

Having to wake up at an ungodly hour like 3 and then having to walk to work every day didn't help her sore throat and aching head. But unless she wanted to get fired she had to this.

Unless she wanted to starve she couldn't afford to take a taxi or even the bus so her only option was to walk. However, it wasn't all bad. The one advantage of this was having (Y/n) as a friend. (Y/n) was also her boss at the small cafe she worked at.

Thankfully you gave her extra money, but since it was from your own personal currency (C/n) always felt guilty. (C/n) would always try to give it back to you, but you would always give it to her anyway.

Your excuse being:

"I don't want you to have to walk here every day, I value you too much to have you do that."

The gesture alone made (C/n)'s heart flutter but she would never tell you that. So she would take the money with reluctance, she wouldn't use it of course, since it was yours.

Back in the present, we see (C/n) in the changing room currently changing out of her clothes to her uniform. She seemed to be in a daze as she buttoned up her shirt. Her thoughts were about you, about all the different things you had done for her, and what she would do without you.

She smiles as a flattering red dusted her cheeks. She honestly was glad you were her friend. You were such a kind and helpful soul, always going out of your way to help others, even at the expense of you.

(C/n) sighed as she lazily tied her tie to her neck, quickly leaving to the front to open the shop. Yet, when she stopped in her tracks when she saw you entering the changing room with a small smile.

"Hey, babe." You announce, making (C/n) blush at the name. Did she tell you she had a thing for pet names?

(C/n) cleared her throat and responded. "Hi, (Y/n)." You approach her and quickly hug her before going to a nearby locker and resting your bag in it. You started undressing which made (C/n) turn away.

The action made you giggle."You're here early." Your tone was amused when you saw her still looking away from you. You saw her nod and chuckled again. "No need to be so shy, we're both girls." You had almost everything on already, just needing to button your shirt up.

You leave it open and instead walked towards (C/n), wrapping your arms around her and putting your head into the crook of her neck. She let out a yelp but still refused to look at you. You sigh against her neck, making her shiver momentarily.

"Look at me, baby." Your voice came as a whisper, smooth yet rough, demanding but it also made you feel secure. But most of all, it was music to (C/n)'s ears.

"(Y/n)." (C/n) gave a gasp when your lips started leaving small wet kisses on her neck, slowly trailing up to her jaw. Her breath hitched when she felt you kiss a spot beneath her ear.

You smirked before leaning back, buttoning up your shirt quickly before walking towards the door. Only stopping to look at her with a sly smile.

"You should hurry up, dear." You raise a brow at her before leaving her.

(C/n) stayed in the same spot, staring at the door with wide eyes.

Shitshitshitshitshit-

'Did that really just happen?'

(C/n) covered her mouth with her hands as she squeals into them. Jumping up and down for a second before realizing that you were waiting on her.

She coughed into her fist out of embarrassment, before a grin broke out on her face.

'That actually happened.' She gently touches the spot you kissed with a wide grin.

She is so going to brag to her friends about this.

-

Something short and sweet since I haven't been giving you guys the goods for a while. But like also thank you for 100+ readers and thank you for continuing to support me I really appreciate it and if anyone hasn't told you already...

I love you!