I Arrived

Kinsleys POV

I was a few minutes away from Apotos and i was beyond terrified. Kage sat beside me in the cart as the guy up front controlled the horses.

"Look, theres the castle. Its pretty small so you wont get lost." He pointed and smiled.

" i guess that's a plus.. But, this is so scary!!" I said, almost yelling.

"You'll be fine! If you need anything ill be here to help you." He said taking my hand and helping me off the cart.

"Yeah.. thank you Kage. I dont know what i would do without you.."

~•~

We arrived at the palace and started walking up the steps.
Two guards stood at the door with spears covering the door with a X.

"Ma'am whats your reason to be here? Its against law to-" he got interrupted.

"Princess Kinnedy of Calithiopia." Kage annouced.

The guards looked at me. "Alliance stone?" One asked.

"Oh uhm.." I pulled out the necklace that was tucked under my short bubblegum pink and baby blue dress and held it out to them.

They opened the spears and knocked on the door three times. The door opened.

King Alsamor looked up at the door and got up from his throne and started making his way over to me and Kage.

"Kinnedy of Calithiopia!" He yelled excitedly. "How excited i am to see you" He smiled giving me a small hug and pat on the back to Kage.

"She prefers Kinsley your highness." Kage spoke clearly to Alsamor.

"Oh dear sorry. And you both can just call me Al if you want." He smiled before turning around.

"Matilda!" He called. And a young green haired servant turned to him and smiled.

"Fetch the kids would ya?" He asked politely.

"Of course sir!" She sat the broom against the wall and started walking to the stairs.

He turned back us.
"Any other little surprises?" He laughed.

I looked at Kage.
"No sir." Kage smiled.

"Okay well after you get introduced to the kids i will show you where you both will ne staying okay guys?" He smiled happily.

'Mhm' i nodded. Kage gave a thumbs up.

Al was definitely different from both my father and mother. He was kinder. He actually cared for the maids and servants and he was just a nice guy.

He stepped out of the way as four teens came down in a line. Front was the youngest back was oldest..

"Ah here the rascals are.. " he giggled to himself.
They lined up in a line so i could view them all.
"Children! This is Kinnedy- who goes by Kinsley- from Calithiopia!!! She is here to be marrying one of you this Friday!" He announced joyfully.

They all clapped and bowed to me.

The first was a boy. Spiky dark brown hair. He wore a red hoodie and ripped black jeans. And red sneakers. He had a shark tooth necklace and a tiny bit of freckles and light blue eyes.

The next was another boy. Curly orange hair with gray wolf ears. Green eyes, tons of freckles. He wore a brown shirt with a gray jacket. Gray jeans and brown shoes. He also had a gray tail.

The third was a girl. Long curly golden yellow hair. She had a little freckles, rosy cheeks, and sparkly yellow eyes. She wore overalls with a tie dye shirt underneaths and white sneakers.

And finally another boy. Short curly blue hair. Glasses and a face covered in freckles. He had a green sweater with a orange stripe around the middle. Jeans and brown loafers.

"First off is Damien." Al spoke loudly.
The first boy stepped out.

"Hey Kinz, Im Damien. I like skateboarding and swimming.." He said smiling and winking before stepping back in line.

"Chancy" Al spoke again.
The second boy stepped out.

"Hey! Uhmm..
Im Chancy..
Im a hybrid! Human wolf mix like my mom..
Uhm.. i like drawing and painting..
And Damien is teaching me to skateboard!"
He smiled and waved at me and stepped into line.

"Eleanor" Al spoke again.

The girl stepped out.

"Hey there! Im Eleanor but i like being called Ella or Ellie! But Eleanor is fine! Im definitely the nicest out of us..
Oh and i really like painting with Chancy and skateboarding with Damien! But by myself i really like watching Tv! Hehe.." she stepped into line to.

"And come on out Toby." Al laughed.
Toby was definitely the shortest.

He stepped out.

"Hello! Im Toby..
I really like video games and reading!
Though i like to draw with Chauncy too." He smiled and stepped into line.

I stepped forward and bowed to them.

"Hello! Im Kinnedy. I perfer Kinsley as your father said!
I really enjoy painting and reading about astrology!!
Im in love with everything spacy!!"
I giggled.

Kage smiled.
"Im Kage. Im her personal Guard to accompany her while shes here. Im pretty nice i guess."

"Okay everyone. Back to your rooms. You can get to know Ms. Kinsley after she gets more comfortable here." He smiled as the kids started walking back to there rooms in a line.

"Gertrude!!" He yelled.
A maid ran into the room.

"Yes sir!?" She said bowing.

"Please accompany Kinsley and Kage here to there rooms." He smiled before walking back to his throne.

"Yes sir!"
She turned to us.
"Work here is hard but its not to bad when your boss is kind-hearted...
Oh im Gertrude. Follow me to your rooms."
She smiled.

She lead us to our room.
"You will be staying here until your marriage day." She smiled. "There's a button on the wall next to both beds to buzz a assistant in if you need to. Though if you yell any name you can think of im sure a maid will come. The king has so many these days." she mentioned before walking away.

We opened the door to reveal a big room. There were two king size beds with a half wall in between them. Both sides had a bathroom, desk and a dresser as well. The left side had a small glass door leading out to a small balcony.

"Oh wow.. this will work.." i smiled.