⥼𝙊𝙋𝘼𝙇⥽

Y/n wanted to throw up. Why was he talking to her? Why couldn't he just let her eat?

"Oh, prince Clay, what a surprise! I thought you were busy chatting it up with the other girls." She smiled, although it couldn't have been more fake. Luckily Clay bought it.

"Well I was, until I saw your wrist." That damn bracelet. What do they even represent?

"I bet you're wondering why that silly bracelet has any sort of significance for someone of my tier. Come, I'll tell you," The prince pulled Y/n away from the food and towards the dance floor, which made Y/n want to cry.

"Well, my four personal guards had been in charge of selecting the best upon the best of girls, and only four were given a silver ticket. So I trust my personal guards over just any plain guard that will fall for any girl that looks at them. It's all very simply, my dear." Don't call me that, you blond rat. Just looking at you angers me, how do you think I am when you're DANCING with me?

"You should feel honored; you get to dance with the soon to be king of this place. Who knows, maybe you'll just be my queen. You certainly have the looks to bear wonderful children." How cocky is this bastard?! I can't believe he really believes that every girl was ready to hop on him as soon as he gave the word! Like I'd ever have his children...!

"God, and the body, too. Who let you wear such a dress?" Y/n didn't dare look up at him, because she knew she would punch him in the face. Does he have no shame?!

"Hey, sister, I need your help to find the bathroom. I'm scared to find it alone!" Y/n felt herself be pulled away from the dreaded prince and away from the others. Y/n looked to her savior, and saw that it was Technoblade in his disguise!

Once the two were far enough Technoblade stopped, causing her to knock into him. He turned around and smiled cheekily.

"Sorry, but you just looked so uncomfortable with him."

"Ugh, thank you so much! You were my savior; he kept making me more and more angry." Y/n fumed, making Technoblade chuckle. Too cute. Way too cute. I need to be careful.

"What happened to your little treasure hunt?" Y/n asked, keeping her voice low.

"I got a lot. You'd be surprised what all you could hide under a dress." Y/n giggled, before realizing they were right next to the food tables. She gasped and immediately grabbed a plate while making sure no princes were near her.

"Damn, and you brought me near the food? You know what a girl wants." She smiled before grabbing what she wanted and put it on her plate. I may not know what you want, but I definitely know what I want. Technoblade widened his eyes and blushed when he processed his own thoughts.

"Fuck..." He whispered. He saw Y/n come back and she offered some of her food, and he was going to decline when he saw the chicken leg on her plate.

"You can have it. I have another one, so it's no problem. It's the least I could do for my savior anyways," She smiled before letting him grab a chicken leg. Stupid woman, don't call me that.

He took a bite out of a chicken leg while glancing at her so often, watching her eat a powdered donut. The powder got all over her lips.

"You got a little, well a lot of something on your lips." Y/n nodded and got to licking the powder off.

"How about we go outside? While I was searching the castle, I found a couple of places that were great for gazing at the stars." Y/n nodded and followed Technoblade to the balcony he found, making sure to be as discreet as possible.