⥼𝙇𝘼𝙋𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙕𝙐𝙇𝙄⥽

Y/n guided Technoblade to her house once they made it back into town and he wanted her to ask to stay the night since it was obvious he didn't have a home of his own, but if she didn't he wouldn't blame her; they did only meet today.

"Well, this is my stop. Thanks for making tonight actually enjoyable and exciting. If you ever decide you want to talk again, I'll be here. As a thief I know you guys can't really stay in one place for a long time."

"You're quite a clever woman. I wouldn't mind staying for a little longer..."

"Really? That's nice to hear. I hope to see you soon. Goodnight, Techno." Y/n put her small hands on his shoulders and gave him a peck on the cheek before quickly running inside.

Techno stayed like that for a good minute, holding his cheek with a bright red blush adorning his face.

I want her. I want her so bad.

***

Y/n yawned as she helped her mother out with washing the clothes. It was about seven in the morning and last night's activities wore her out. Luckily her mother was already asleep, so she didn't have to worry about getting in trouble. It was just her feet and legs that were making her morning routine difficult.

Her mother opened the back door with a mischievous smile adorned on her face.

"I knew you'd bring home a man one day, but I didn't realize he'd be so...handsome!" Y/n cocked a brow as she put down the piece of clothing she was holding and followed her mother to the front door.

"Oh...Techno! What brings you by?" Y/n asked, a smile forming upon laying her eyes on the pink haired man.

"Can't I just talk to a lovely lady such as yourself?" He smirked, and he inwardly chuckled when he heard Y/n's mom squeal. Y/n on the other hand just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes playfully.

"My mother acts more like the daughter than I do sometimes,"

"Hey! I can hear you." Y/n's mother griped, but Y/n only chuckled and turned to Techno once more.

"Anyways, why did you come here?" Y/n asked. Technoblade looked around suspiciously before looking back to Y/n.

"Do you mind if I come in?"

"No, go ahead," Y/n let him in, concern now evident in her eyes. Technoblade saw that glint, and now he knew he couldn't tell her.

"Awesome! Now that I'm in your house, I can just relax and take a nice nap!" He chuckled before flopping himself onto a chair and closing his eyes.

"Hey now! Watch your feet!" Technoblade just shrugged before taking off his boots and put them next to the chair.

"Can't I just rest for a little bit sweetheart~? I barely got any sleep last night," Technoblade whined, and Y/n sighed. She figured that a thief wouldn't have much of a place to stay, but he was still a thief nonetheless; she'd hate to be the reason she'd wake up the next day and everything of value was gone.

"Okay, you can. I'll be out back cleaning if you need me. Oh! And I don't want anything missing when I'm back." Techno held up his hands in defense as he watched Y/n walk back outside, catching glances of her ass as well.

She's so intoxicating.

***

It usually didn't take Y/n long to wash the morning clothes, but she was taking almost twice as long as usual. Y/n's mother walked out into the backyard and a smile graced her face.

"What's taking so long, dear?" Her mother asked as she continued walking towards her child. Y/n's cheeks were already dusted with a light pink hue, so her face flared up when she heard her mother's voice.

"N-Nothing, I'll have it done soon."

"It's that man, isn't it?" She asked, already knowing she was right.

"N-No! I promise, it's not! I'm just tired from last night is all..."

"He's quite a nice man. Almost as soon as you left to go outside, he immediately went up to me and asked if there was anything he could do to help around the house. You don't find men like that every day, honey." Y/n sighed and put down the shirt she was currently cleaning.

"It doesn't matter if he was an amazing guy or not, I can't be with him anyway..."

Technoblade hadn't meant to eavesdrop on their conversation, but the damage had been done. He was just washing the dishes, and they were in earshot. So what if he was a thief? Many women would date him even if they knew about his profession, so why would she be any different?

This could've been a simple infatuation, and Techno would just gloss over it and run to the next town. But he felt like it was something more; he knew it was something more, and he couldn't bring himself to just leave her.

Technoblade was a very handsome man, and he especially knew that. He was cocky with his looks, too. So he knew that with his outstanding charm and his drop dead looks, he would easily change Y/n's mind. She was going to like him; he knew that for sure.

The pink haired thief sighed and decided to push down the impulsive thoughts to steal, and looked out at the h/c haired girl talking with her mother. He softly smiled before grabbing his things and walking out of the door.

He had some planning to do. But unbeknownst to him, he wasn't the only one who was caught in the web of Y/n's affections.