⥼𝙃𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙀⥽

The smoke had cleared and there he stood, sword unsheathed and all. He had a smiley face mask painted with red blood, as well as some dripping down and on his clothes. He looked absolutely drenched in it. Even without his face showing, Technoblade knew he was smiling like a mad man.

His aura screamed danger, and Technoblade made sure to keep Y/n behind him.

"You already know what I want," Clay held out his hand as his way of silently saying 'give her to me.'

"I don't care. You can't have her," Technoblade pulled out his axe and got into a fighting stance. Clay put one of his hands on his hips before raising his sword and quickly sliced the air. The move confused Technoblade and Y/n for a moment before they realized what he just did. It was a signal.

"That's too bad, because I always get what I want."

Suddenly more soldiers emerged from the smoke and headed right for Technoblade. He growled and began attacking them. His axe was much larger than their swords, so it was easy to attack them from afar and do a considerable amount of damage.

He sliced their heads off and limbs in swift and smooth movements. He made sure not a single one could make it to Y/n or anywhere near her. He wouldn't let them touch her. Eventually all the soldiers mangled bodies laid on the ground, bleeding out.

Clay stay standing where he was. "Impressive, but not impressive enough." Clay pulled his sword to his side and charged at Technoblade.

The two clashed, metal against metal. Even thought Techno's weapon was much bigger, clay was quick. Very quick. He dodged every attack Technoblade threw at him, which wasn't an easy feat. Y/n began to worry; he'd win, right?

Eventually Clay got the best of him and slashed his right thigh open. Techno fell and dropped his weapon, grabbing his injury. Clay took this time to use his boot to push him into the ground. Y/n gasped and ran in front of Technoblade when Clay was about to deliver the finishing blow.

"Wait! I'll go! I'll stay with you, I swear. I'll be yours. Just don't hurt him anymore." Y/n begged, tears in her eyes. Clay stopped abruptly, weighing out his choices. He put his sword back in its sheath and grabbed Y/n roughly by the arm.

"Good. Then let's go."

"What?! But what about-"

"His life no longer concerns you anymore. As far as you're aware, this man doesn't exist," Y/n was going to retaliate but a small knife was brought up to her neck. "Do you understand?"

she nodded. She didn't dare look back to Technoblade because she already knew that they would be full of hurt and betrayal.

***

Y/n sobbed silently in her new room, wiping the waterfalls coming from her eyes. This was her life now, and there was no way out. If she tried to escape she'd either be killed or villages would be murdered.

If Technoblade tried to rescue her then he'd be killed. There was no escape, was there?

Wait. What if she made Clay believe that she was in love, and killed him after she got his trust? She could run away and be with Technoblade; she could be happy.

With a plan in place Y/n wiped away her tears. She was glad those acting classes paid off.

Just in time, a knock was on the door. She took a deep breath and answered. "Yes?" 

"May I come in?" the voice was muffled, but she knew it was Clay. 

"Of course." Clay opened the door in his princely attire and not his battle gear like before. He was also rid of the awful blood on his body. He had a sweet smile that took Y/n back a little bit; he's never seen Clay with a smile like that. It freaked her out. 

"I just want to say thank you for rescuing me. I didn't want to be with that pig any longer than I had to. You're my hero." Clay's smile turned into a smirk and he picked at his nails.

"You're a pretty good actress. If I didn't know any better I'd believe you. Too bad I don't," Y/n's face almost fell. How did he know? He couldn't, right? 

"No, it's true! I am eternally grateful." he hummed and put a strand of hair behind Y/n's ear. 

"That's sweet. Let's put that to the test, shall we?" 

"Huh?" Clay grabbed her arm and pulled her out of her bedroom, shoving her out into the hall harshly. She felt two hands grab her arms and hold her down; they were guards! But why?

"To ensure the things you say are in fact true, we'll be putting you through a trial to make sure you have undeniable loyalty to me and only me." The smirk on his face grew larger and his eyes went crazy. 

Y/n felt herself pee her dress. 

They began walking down into a basement with cells and chains all around the room. There was a single torch to light up the area and Y/n was quickly put into a cage. 

"What are you going to do to me?" Clay crouched down to her level through the bars.

"Whatever is necessary to make sure you never disobey me."

*** 

Technoblade slouched against a tree nearby in the forest he escaped into. He was bleeding out and could feel himself start to lose consciousness. He thought back to Y/n. Oh how he wished she hadn't given herself up for him. 

Why couldn't she be selfish and run while he got killed? She could've lived happy and free. 

"Dammit, this fucking sucks." Techno cursed, grabbing a part of his sleeve and ripping it off before putting it around his thigh like a make shift bandage. 

He fell to the floor and realized he was going to die. This was his end; he would die all alone with no one to hold in his dying moments. 

He felt his eyes start to close when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He opened up his eyes to see a little enderman child with a green and red eye. He was wearing a crown that was WAY too big for his little body and his skin was half black and half white. His hair went down to his butt and his clothes looked a little big on him too. 

It was a little strange to see a baby enderman wearing a suit two sizes too big. 

"Daddy, daddy! A pink man!" he shouted, not taking his eyes off Technoblade. The voice was loud, but maybe the father could help him? 

He noticed a much taller figure with...wings? Walking towards him. They were a pure white color and he was wearing a green and white bowler hat as well as a green cloak. 

"Oh my." The man looked down at Techno's wound and looked at Techno for an ok to touch it. 

"Go ahead. I'm dying anyways," The man grunted and looked at the small child. 

"Ranboo, can you go get some healing potions from the cellar back home?" The small child known as Ranboo nodded before teleporting away and coming back with three glowing pink potions. 

"Thank you son." Ranboo smiled happily and handed them to the father. His white wings were huge and his blond hair reached just above his shoulders. 

"I'm going to pour this on the wound. It'll sting at first, so be ready." Technoblade nodded and clenched his jaw when the man poured it on the wound. Ouch, that fucking burned. 

"Just keep holding on. These should heal your wound completely." And that it did. After pouring all three potions on the gushing wound he was...fine. 

"How did you do that?" Techno asked, taking the mans hand that he held out to let him up.

"Magic. What's your name?" 

"Technoblade, you?"

"Phil. This is my son, Ranboo." 

"HI! I'm turning four tomorrow!" he smiled happily, awaiting for his answer.

"C'mon Ranboo, lets not focus on that right now. Let's get you back to our house for some food." Technoblade nodded and followed the pair, finding Ranboo holding onto Phil's hand quite cute. 

"Thank you." 

--------------------------------------

ok now we getting somewhere, the tension is rising MWAHAHAHA

and yes, this book ties into WAR lore :]