⥼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊𝙋𝘼𝙕⥽

While Technoblade was busy sorting out his new found feelings, another was preparing for capture. Clay watched as his servants dressed him up to go to the village where Y/n resided. He smirked sinisterly as he thought about the girl. She was a beautiful specimen and his specially trained knights liked her too, so she wasn't a horrible person like some other girls.

He wasn't stupid; he knew that she didn't like him, in fact she hated him. But that's what made it even better. It was the chase that made him want her more. The feeling of having every women under his grasp and able to throw them away when he wanted was getting boring. Luckily for him, he found someone who wasn't so easily thrown away.

A rare collectible was how he saw her.

"Clay, the horses are ready when you are." His personal guard stated. Clay nodded and smirked, grabbing a white porcelain mask with a crudely drawn smiley face on it. He put it on his face and pulled his hood over his head.

He had it since he was but a child, but he felt like it had radiated an evil source from it. When wearing it he looked scary, and that's what he was going for. He wanted people to fear him as he walked down the streets.

The prince hopped onto his jet black stallion and began riding into the village he controlled where Y/n lived. It was going to be perfect.

He had everything planned out in his head. He would attack his village and terrorize the people in it, looking for Y/n. If she came willingly then he would call off his troops and he'd take her to be his bride. But if she didn't, then he'd simply burn her village to the ground as she rode with him back to his castle.

Violent, yes, but that never stopped him from getting what he wanted.

Clay grew up in a harsh household that never showed love. In his eyes, when someone seemed to hate him it was actually love. It was a misinterpretation that Y/n actually wanted him instead. While with the other girls, he thought they hated him. When shown actual affection he took it harshly and believed they were looking down on him. It made him sick to his stomach.

His father forced down the idea into his mind that finding a wife would be something that could only benefit the kingdom and their bloodline. Marriage was not for love, but for benefit. For money, for blood, for status. 

Why was this different? 

Clay has asked his mother how a married couple should act with each other. She said they do not touch or whisper sweet nothings or anything of the sort. That one does not kiss or hug their partner, and that touching them out of the bedroom was prohibited. You do not tell each other I love you and do not spend time together unless it is business related.

So even then, why did he want to do all sorts of things to Y/n? He wanted to hold her, to kiss her, to sprawl her over his bed and pin her-

You get the point. 

He wants her, and he will stop at nothing to get her.

***

Technoblade breathed deeply before knocking on the door to Y/n's house. He waited ten seconds before realizing that maybe this was a mistake, and when the door finally opened he felt like a deer in headlights. 

"Technoblade, what are you doing here?" Well, no turning back now. Technoblade smirked and held out his hand for her to take. 

"Well, since I'm so incredibly awesome, I decided to take you out." Y/n giggled at Techno's ego, but then blushed when she realized he meant a date.

"Sure...! I don't have much going on today luckily." Y/n smiled, and walked out of the house. She had already dressed herself for the day, and her mother was busy at work.