Chapter 4

Back at the Kim mansion, the group of boys have just returned from "Café Universe" with an abundance of sweets from the place. Lay was asleep on the couch as usual, Kai was playing videogames with Sehun, Chanyeol was playing away on his guitar, and Chen was busy writing up more stories. "Hey Chen, how was your first visit to Cafe Universe?" Chanyeol asks as he continues to play random chords. "It was alright, I still feel like you guys just go there just for the baristas though and not for the coffee," Chen says with a smirk on his face as he thinks about Kim Minseok serving him cookies. "I mean, I don't go there for the baristas," Sehun says confidently, resulting in a glare from both Chanyeol and Kai. "Yeah but you do also assault that Chinese girly boy regular Luhan," Lay says laughing at his remark before going back to sleep.
"And it's not like you weren't any better as you eyed out Minseok," Kai says with a snarky remark, resulting in the other guys to chuckle and Chen just to blush. "Shut up Kai! He was the one who came on me. It's only natural that I would focus on him," Chen defends himself as he eats one of the cookies from the cafe.

"I will say however that he is quite smart in literature. He's even helped me get some stuff done for my novel," Chen says as he passes his journal around to the others. "Huh, I would've never taken Xiumin to be the type of guy who is into literature..." Chanyeol says as he passes the journal back to Chen. "Oh yeah, Luhan told me they were both huge soccer fans and stuff, he also apparently has a nice body," Sehun teases Chen to only receive a cookie to the face. "But you can't lie, that does make him more appealing to you, don't you think Chen?" Kai asks as he looks back at Chen who was only looking in his journal, thinking about that barista. "I do wonder if he could make me happy?" Chen thought to himself as there others shrugged off Chen not focusing on them and continued doing what they were doing.