chapter two

In Love

Josh's POV

In the next 3 weeks me and Olivia were growing closer and closer. I needed to tell her about my feelings soon, but it was never the time. "Josh? Are you awake?" It was 3 am, "Yeah, what is it Liv?" She sat up and so did I, "I think I'm in love with someone, but I don't know how to tell them. How do you think I should tell them?" I shook my head, thinking about her, "Just tell them right now." She turned on the light, and went to my bed. "Josh, I need to tell you something." I nodded, "Me too." "Together?" I nodded with her, "I like you!" We had our mouths wide open.

We went to sleep, my dreams consisting of her. We woke up to our alarms, both at the same time. We both just ate breakfast in a silence that wasn't awkward but was comforting, "Josh- About last night." "It's fine, I mean we should probably go on a date or something, for Ricky and Nini's sake." Olivia did her laugh, god she's stunning I was staring, "Joshy- your staring." I snapped out of it, "Sorry."

It was another rainy day, "How about our date is dancing in the rain?" I suggested, she nodded. A slow song came on, this time I was going to kiss her. "May I have this dance?" I bowed, "You may." She curtseyed, we giggled until the end of the song we were 2 inches from each other, and she leaned in. I did too.

We kissed, not wanting fans to see, "Liv, we have to take this inside." We got dried off and showered, "So let's go back to what we were doing outside." We closed our curtains incase of paparazzi and FANS, and she got on top, but me being used to being on top switched, and we kissed again. I smiled as Olivia did, "Olivia?" She looked up, "Yes?" As we laid down on the couch, "How long?" Olivia smiled, "Week 1." I smiled, "What about you?" I felt heat go to my cheeks, "The last 6 months (before hsmtmts) of your relationship." Olivia went red, "I kind of had a crush on you but I thought I was in love with that bastard."

We smiled at each other and took a nap, Tim came into the house, and woke us up, "Looks like you two had a good time." I went red with embarrassment, joined by Olivia. "Well, the rest of the cast is going to be here late by 2 months, so you have gained 2 months to get more chemistry but, you two have to share a room while we're shooting." We laughed, as he spoke again, "But that won't be a problem!" We laughed, "Well we were messing around outside then we were super tired and came back inside." Tim breathed out, "Check your phones." We looked and paparazzi got a photo of us kissing, "We we're practicing to see if we could kiss naturally for the show."

Tim laughed, "You two can date, but if you break up while shooting you still have to play your characters." We nodded, and did a read for him, "You two definitely have chemistry but, you still have those two extra months." Tim got up and left, and Olivia gasped. "What?" She showed me her phone, and my jaw dropped, Ethan texted her.

Ethan
E: So you just moved on that fast?
O: No, me and Josh we're doing something for our series so leave me alone

Olivia looked at me, and she blocked him on everything as she sat there, and I did too, "Liv, it's ok." She nodded and pecked me, and went to turn away but I grabbed her chin and kissed her, "You're quite the romantic, Joshy." I laughed and we ate dinner, "Tim coming was kinda embarrassing." Olivia nodded, "At least the paparazzi didn't catch us having sex or something." I choked on my water, "Yeah." I laughed, I mean I'm a virgin and so is Olivia. But I can't let anything happen because she's only 17 and I'm 18.

We went to sleep, we had a photo shoot today for Ricky and Nini, I chuckled as Olivia looked me up and down, "Damn. Joshua Basset is hot." I liked her up and down, "No, Olivia Rodrigo is." She kissed me and then we held hands as we walked down to the car, but we quickly let go because of paparazzi, but we drove to the photo shoot.

"Ok, now kiss." We looked at each other and we did. It wasn't like the usual ones, it was more acting. Which I got, but we drove back and went inside, she closed the door but I pushed her against the door, kissing her, "Josh, we can't. Not here at least." I nodded, I knew nothing would happen. But I was okay with that. But I knew something was going to happen.

"Olivia, will you be my girlfriend?" She nodded, and I smiled, "Finally, took you long enough." I laughed, but we went to sleep and life was good.