chapter five

The parents smiled at each other, their love story still playing through their minds. Their daughter was still laughing at the story, "See, it's not that easy, sweetie." Emma shook her head, "Yes! It is! You guys just explained how easy it is." Olivia looked at Josh and giggled, "Ok, it's not but! What about Kyler? Was he there when Eli broke up with you?" Josh noticed Emma blush slightly, "Yeah, I thought he was gonna kill Eli." Josh didn't laugh, "As he should, I always knew I liked Kyler."

Emma laughed, "Well, duh! Me and Kyle have been friends our whole lives, he's kind of cute." Josh went wide eyed, but Olivia only laughed, "Well, maybe someday you'll tell your children of how you and Kyler fell in love." Emma rolled her eyes, "No! But I hear a bunch of people think he likes me." Josh laughed, and the parents got up from their kids bed, "We need to make dinner, and help your brother." Emma nodded, and Kyler Facetimed her, "Hey!" "So, if you're not feeling any better. I can come over with icecream for you!" Olivia and Josh stopped in the door way, "Sure! I need to tell you something anyway!"

The parents walked into the kitchen and heard a knock, "It's always open!" Kyler walked in and the parents nodded as he went to Emma's room, "That door better be cracked!" "It always is Dad!" Olivia punched Josh playfully, "Hey! It's Kyler we've known him forever!" Josh looked at Olivia, "Thats my daughter! No boys!" Olivia laughed, "You're so overprotective!" Josh just shook his head, "Dan! Emma! Kyler! Dinner!" All three kids came down, Emma and Kyler giggling about something, and they ate.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Basset!" Olivia giggled, "No need to keep calling me that! But your welcome, how's your Mom?" Kyler's Mom was a single mother, "Shes good! Lately I've been doing things for her so when she gets home from work." Josh and Olivia nodded, and Kyler left. "So, what did you and Kyler talk about?" Emma laughed, "Well, he does like me so we're going to start talking!" Josh nodded, and so did Olivia. They were great full for Kyler. Their daughter needed someone like him