oneshot 4

first offscreen kiss

olivia sat in her trailer, she didn't know what to do. she had to practically make out with josh later and she wasn't exactly prepared.

the young boy sat nervously in his trailer, which was right next to the girl who he had harbored feelings for. they had to kiss so much today, and he was nervous.

the girl refreshed her instagram page once more and saw an edit of her and josh, it was cute. she saved it, but she wouldn't dare like it. she heard a soft knock on her door.

"it's always open!" she happily chirped, she had dropped her somewhat nervous demeanor because she didn't know it was the boy who she'd been thinking about for all these days.

the boy opened the door, and quickly closed it. he took a seat next to olivia, "makeup and tech haven't been on your dick yet?" she chuckled, they only cussed when they wanted to.

"no, surprisingly not. i swear they're late." the boy nodded, and found some makeup. "you should let me do your makeup!" she chuckled, "you're joking right josh?"

he shook his head, "okay. but only my eyeshadow because makeup will really be on my ass if you make me look like a clown." the boy softly chuckled.

"i'm really good! ask my sisters." olivia laughed, but turned to josh. she closed her eyes as he put a light shade of pink on them. she opened her eyes and josh was staring at her.

they quickly moved towards one another, and soon their lips collided. the butterflies fluttered in the girls stomach and the boy was still nervous.

they quickly pulled away, and smiled. then they heard their names be called.