A new Friend

I have not been uploading much thats because lately i have been little busy so....but now i will try to be active much and give you guys the best of me.☺☺

"Kim Taehyung" said the other guy.
He had blue hair, brown-black deepened eyes and a beautiful smile.Hoseok smiled and said,"Well, first let me take you inside and apply some medicine on your wound" to which Taehyung just nooded. They went inside the house and Hoseok was just mesmerized by how beautiful the house was.He slowly kept Taehyung on the sofa and started looking around,Taehyung noticed that and asked him what he was searching  for, Hoseok said First-aid box and Taehyung told him that it was on the drawer which was right behind them. Hoseok went and brought it and started applying some on Taehyung's wound which was quite deep. After everything was done Hoseok kept the first -aid box on the table and looked at Taehyung, who was already staring at him. Hoseok just smiled and a thought suddenly hit him "I was told to stay in house by the president then who is this boy and what is he doing here", he decided to ask Taehyung "Ahhh......, btw who are you and what are you doing here", Taehyung was quite shocked at the question and answered "Well, this is my house so Ofcourse, I will have to be here right?, Hoseok was confused" But i was told by the President of ANA that i would be staying here starting today", Now Taehyung recognized Hoseok and said quite gladly"ohhhhhhhh.. So you are the one who saved my father that night when he met with the accident" Hoseok now came to realize what was the situation and quite nervously asked"So, Are you The Kim Taehyung,  son of the President of ANA and who also owns his own big company "Taehyung nodded yes , Hoseok immediately got up so fast that Taehyung was quite  and spoke without any respect, I am so sorry,please forgive me.Taehyung was quite shocked by Hoseok's behaviour but willingly said, "Hey Hoseok, please stop treating me like that since, we are going to be staying together why don't we be just friends?Hmmm, Hoseok looked up quite surprised at what he just heard but when he saw Taehyung smiling towards him he also smiled back and said ,"Friends".