Why?

Hoseok woke up the next morning feeling quite dizzy.He quickly took a shower and went towards the kitchen. Taehyung was already there and was decorating the breakfast that he had made for both of them.  Hoseok was so happy to see the food and sat down eagerly to try the food.
"Lets have breakfast, Hoseokie hyung" Taehyung said "Thanks, taetae" Hoseok responded "Taetae,  did you just call me Taetae?" Taehyung asked quite happy "Why? You dont like it !" Hoseok asked expression quite low "I love it, hyung! Keep calling me that"  Taehyung said excitedly. Hoseok smiled sweetly and they started having their breakfast. Hoseok decided to take a leave from his college as he didnt want to face Yoongi. Taehyung also was not going anywhere today, he decided he would stay home with Hoseok.                        

It was around 11:53am, they were just sitting on the soft sofa that was there in the living room. They were just casually talking when Taehyung asked," why did you take leave, hyung? "Just because i didn't want to go" Hoseok answered "Hyung,  you see i am a business-man which means i am far much clever than you so don't even think about lying to me" Taehyung said bossily. Hoseok rejected many times but Taehyung wouldn't give up and so finally, Hoseok gave up and started with," Tae, i will tell you but dont you dare tell anything to anyone, got it!" "Okay, got it "Taehyung whispered. And with that Hoseok told everything to Taehyung about Yoongi, his first love, his attempts to get close to Yoongi and how he ended up getting hurt. Taehyung listened carefully and nicely and even gave some advices to Hoseok which Hoseok was grateful for.

Yoongi entered class and directly went to his place and laid down.

The bell rang and their teacher entered the class but Hoseok didnt come so he wondered where he was and why he didnt come to class. Yoongi felt Hoseok's absence because when Hoseok was there, he always use to try to talk to him and was never quite but now that he was not there Yoongi felt at peace, it was clam and he felt relaxed. The whole day went  by peaceful for Yoongi because Hoseok was not there to try and grab his attention but there were definitely those creepy girls who use to stare at him like  he was a whole meal  and some even bumping into him knowingly. Yoongi hated it.

From 2morrow, i guess i will be updating daily because i want to finish this ASAP and i am running out of ideas so please, if your reading this make sure to vote and give your feedbacks because that keeps me going.
Thank you
Borahae💜💜