Blush!

Hoseok went to his university and as he entered everyone was running towards the back ground. Hoseok was shocked so he started asking around what was happening but everyone was in so much hurry nobody bothered to answer him. Frustrated,  he also started running along with the  others and once they arrived, it was T the back of the college which was known as background.There was a huge crowd and seemed like some people were fighting over there .Hoseok slowly made his way through the crowd and when he reached the front line, he was shocked.Yoongi was beating up one guy who looked so innocent and was begging for mercy. Hoseok didnt even think for a second and ran towards the two, kneeling down and taking  the boy on his lap and looked up at the  shocked Yoongi staring down at him. Hoseok now just hated him. He couldn't believe he fell for someone like him and he was glad he didnt go too deep. Hoseok stared at Yoongi with so much hatred visible on his eyes. Everyone around them was shocked at Hoseok's behaviour. Yoongi was a bully and no one in the school dared to do anything to him, Even the teachers were helpless but now Hoseok had come up, someone against Yoongi. Yoongi looked around and shouted"What the Fuck are you looking at, we are not presenting a show over here, Get the hell out of here" , everyone was scared,  all of them started to leave , some praying for Hoseok. The place was clear,no one was there except the three. Yoongi looked at Hoseok and asked,"What the hell do you want?" "Why did you beat him so badly? Hoseok asked almost tearing up "well, he irritated me so thats why" yoongi answered cold. "Do you have any idea how bad you are ,OMG! I cant believe you,  dont you see he's bleeding"Hoseok said "Why do you care? " Yoongi asked Hoseok was shocked , Yoongi couldn't be more bad then this "Why shouldn't i care, when someone is bleeding infront of me and so unconscious "  "Ugh!Whatever" Yoongi said and left. Hoseok sat there with the boy in his arms he didnt know what to do. Hoseok was slowly trying to pick the boy up who couldnt even move his body due to the pain. Hoseok was trying slowly when he felt someone's presence.  Hoseok murmured to himself "Fuck" expecting it was one of the teachers but when he looked up, its was Yoongi. "Lets take him to the hospital"Yoongi said   Hoseok was so shocked but just nodded as the boy was becoming more unconscious. Slowly, they both lifted the boy and took him to the hospital.

Hoseok was sitting on one of the chairs at hospital while Yoongi was doing some paperwork. Yoongi came back after sometime and sat beside Hoseok.
Jh-"How is he?"
My- he's fine, the doctors said they needed to a little more checkup and then he will be fine"  "oh!" Was all Hoseok said.Both of them stayed there silently not talking to each other, there was a awkward silence until the doctors came out and said they could take the boy.  Both of them nodded in sync and went to get the boy to take him back.

I hope you guys like it.I know it sucks but i will try my best and recently, i am thinking about writing a mafia  related book soon but i will see.
Thank you
Borahae