The beginning

"You don't know shit about love", Bohn barked at Ram.

"Oh yes, because I don't go around sleeping with people and kissing them like you. I know your reputation as a player and I am not going to let you date my friend. You're going to break his heart in the end", Ram retorted.

It was just two of them right now. They decided to meet because Bohn still kept going after Duen even after their fight.

"I love him", Bohn was already on the verge of losing his patience.

"That's what they all say", Ram said rolling his eyes.

"Give me one month to prove that I'm worthy of dating Duen. If in this time, I hurt him even once then I'll give up. I promise", Bohn said gritting his teeth.

Bohn didn't care about Ram's approval but Duen cared a lot about this cold faced guy.

"Don't make promises you can't keep", Ram replied nonchalantly, getting tired of arguing with the senior.

"Anyway what's in it for me? What if you're lying and pretend this never happened when this month ends?", Ram added.

Both of them were equally stubborn and none wanted to compromise.

"As a guarantee of my words, you can date any one of my friends. If I break your friend's heart then you break up with mine. We'll be even like this and none of us will have an upper hand", Bohn said recklessly.

He regretted his words immediately after they left his mouth because he didn't want any of his friends to get trapped in a relationship with this cold faced guy.

"That sounds even", Ram replied.

"Do I get to choose the one I want to date?", Ram added with a dark glint in his eyes.

"You can choose Tee", Bohn mumbled.

He was trying to save his other friends who were more vulnerable than Tee Besides Tee was into girls so he'll never agree to be Ram's boyfriend and this way this cold faced devil won't get any closer to his gang.

"That's for me to decide", Ram replied.

"Fine!! whatever, you've two days before the start of the new month", Bohn said and walked away.

The next day Ram joined Duen to have lunch with Bohn and his friends.

He shamelessly invited himself because he needed a suitable target. The tension on the table was so thick that if you try, you could probably cut through it with a knife.

"Here, take your drinks guys", Ram heard an all too familiar voice of the senior whose presence for some reason made his heart go crazy.

"Oi!! Cool Boy I didn't know you'll be joining us today. Wait give me a minute, I'll just get you a drink", King said smiling at Ram but before he could turn, Bohn held his wrist.

"Where do you think you're going? We've a class in few minutes. Get your ass on the chair and start eating. You're responsible for all of us so please start being a little more responsible about yourself", Bohn scolded King.

"Eat", Mek said pushing a plate full of food infront of King.

"You've dark circles under your eyes. Stop studying so much, you're already so intelligent", Boss added glaring at King.

King felt so small sitting between his friends. It brought a smile to Ram's face seeing how the senior gang was not so different from his own. He stared at King for way too long because the next thing he noticed was Bohn glaring at him.

"Oh! I think I found my target", Ram thought looking between Bohn and King.

"I need to talk to you", Ram said to nobody in particular but Bohn stood up and followed him a little away from their friends who were all curiously looking at them.

"King", Ram said.

"WHAT?", Bohn almost shouted.

"I'll ask King to date me and seeing how he follows me everywhere, I think he'll accept to be my boyfriend", Ram added and Bohn clenched his fists.

"King is beyond your reach. He might be attracted to you but I won't let you play with him", Bohn said trying to control his anger.

Bohn almost punched the guy infront of him because how dare this cold face bat an eye on the very core of his gang?

King is more vulnerable than any of them because of his kind heart.

"It's either King for me or you can forget Duen", Ram said.

"Why does it have to be King?", Bohn unconsciously asked.

"Because he's the part of your gang where it'll hurt the most", Ram retorted with a smug grin and Bohn wanted nothing but to strangle him to death.

Bohn turned towards the table and both King and Duen were still glancing in their direction.

His eyes fell on King first who was watching them with full attention while Duen looked like he'll start to cry if they don't go back now.

His heart was telling him to just let this go because Duen will never break up with him because of Ram. Well atleast he was hoping so. His ego on the other hand wanted to prove himself to Ram. He wanted to show Ram just how much he cares about Duen.

"Fine", He said clenching his fists as the face of dejected King appeared infront of his eyes.

He shamelessly agreed to let this jerk use his friend but doesn't it make him a jerk too?

Both Ram and Bohn cared about Duen but they got so much blinded by their love for him that they didn't think about King and his feelings before dragging him into their mess.

King, who has been nothing but an understanding friend to Bohn since day one.

King, who has selflessly prepared notes for Ram sacrificing his sleep and helped him in every possible way.

They both were already on the path of hurting a person who love them but they were yet to realise it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : DID Y'ALL SEE THE TEASER FOR EPISODE 9? I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME SOFT RAMKING CONTENT.