The facing

King woke up the next day in his room. He found his head on Mek's chest and his hand holding onto Boss's arm. He was sandwiched between the two in a comforting way, like they were trying to assure him that they would be here whenever he wakes up.

He smiled and glanced around. Duen, Ting and Tang were dead asleep on extra mattresses beside his bed. Tee and Phu were sleeping on the couch, kicking each other every once in a while. He couldn't help but smile.

He found a new bandage on his hand and frowned. He didn't remember changing the bandage the day before and then it dawned upon him. He collapsed in the middle of the canteen. His friends must have taken him to the hospital and that explained the new bandage. He noticed a little plant sticker on it and he knew who his doctor must have been.

He tried to be as discrete as possible while getting out of the bed. He softly pushed Boss into Mek's chest and they both snuggled closer to each other, almost like a habit.

He smiled as an image of him waking up on Ram's chest flashed infront of his eyes. He shook his head to get that thought out of his mind and decided to buy some food for his friends.

He took a quick shower and decided to change into something comfortable. His eyes fell on an all to familiar t-shirt of Ram, the one which was way too big on him but warm and made him feel like home. His fingers twitched to touch the fabric but he controlled his heart and settled for his own t-shirt. His eyes still lingered on the black t-shirt though, with a small face of puppy on the left side. If he were to wear it now, the puppy will fall right above his heart. He sighed. He couldn't let go of his feelings for the junior even after trying so hard.

King softly closed the door behind him and went to a nearby restuarant. He bought enough food for all his friends and was on his way to his dorm when he felt like he's going to collapse again as his body was still weak. He stumbled a bit but a strong pair of arms steadied him.

King felt a familiar warmth engulf him and he immediately jumped out of Ram's arms.

"What are you doing outside?", Ram asked angrily snatching the packets of food from his hand.

"You should be resting", Ram added softly examining all the details of King's face and body as if saving them in his heart.

King felt self conscious under Ram's gaze. He was speechless. He didn't expect his first encounter after the incident, with Ram to be like this. Before he could say anything, another familiar figure appeared behind Ram.

"You don't look good", Bohn said taking a step forward but King stumbled back not wanting any help from him.

Bohn wore a hurt expression on his face but King ignored it even though he himself felt a pang of hurt looking at Bohn and Ram.

King made a move to take back the packets of food but Ram didn't let them go. He kept holding onto them.

"Let go", King whispered keeping his voice devoid of any emotion.

He suddenly felt vulnerable being so close to Ram and Bohn.

"No, I won't let go", Ram said.

Their eyes met. It was like a promise, well it atleast sounded like one. They kept staring at each other till King realised what he was doing and he abruptly turned, then it all went black for him.

King passed out but before his body could touch the ground, Bohn took him in his arms. Ram and Bohn worriedly glanced at each other as Ram passed the food into Bohn's hands and picked King up. He carried him all the way to his dorm. Bohn opened the door with King's key.