The boyfriends

Ram was in love with King and he was willing to do anything to keep him close, always.

He knew he loved King, more than anything or anyone else the moment he started listening to his mumbles to his plants fondly.

He knew King talked to his plants at night when he felt like Ram was asleep.

King would go on and on about the events happening in his life to sweet nothings.

He also learnt that the plants had names, the orchid on the left window of his room was Alice while the cactus on the study table was called New. The Rosemary plant was called Rue while the Venus fly trap on the right window was called Pluto.

He tried to remember the names as many as he could. He even decided to give them a cute tag of their own with their names on it, but he wanted to talk to King before doing it because after all they were his.

Ram also knew that King loves to cuddle in the balcony at night listening to the soft beating of his heart. King would attach himself like a Koala to Ram every evening after dinner and his boyfriend would just let him do whatever made him happy and comfortable.

He once caught King sniffing his blanket and rolling around in it till he found a comfortable spot to sleep.

King knew Ram liked listening to his mumbling at night by the way his hands around King's waist tightened whenever he shared something about their relationship with his plants.

Ram would let him snuggle closer to him and settle his face in his boyfriend's neck when King would find it difficult to sleep.

King loved wearing Ram's shirts because they had his scent all over them. He was addicted to it and just wanted to have it around him all the time.

King stole Ram's clothes every once in a while and just kept them close to him when Ram was away.

He knew that Ram wanted nothing but to get his dogs familiar with him. Ram always said that his dogs don't like most people but they have been fond of King since day 1.

They would wag their tails and stuck out their tongues looking at King with puppy eyes as if they want nothing but for King to pat their heads and touch them lovingly but King has just managed to somehow stand 10 centimeters away from them still clinging to Ram's body.

They were both whipped and everybody could see it.

"Breakfast time", Ram whispered in King's ear and a smile appeared on his face.

"No!!!", King replied rolling around in the bed and shifting to Ram's pillow.

"Eat something and I'll cuddle with you for as long as you want", The junior tried to lure King.

King's ears perked up when he heard his boyfriend talking about cuddles.

"Really?", King asked sitting up and smiling at Ram.

"Have I ever said no to any of your demands?", Ram asked running his hand through King's hair.

"No, but you told just now that you'll cuddle with me for as long as I want", He replied in a teasing tone.

"I'm all yours", Ram said and King jumped into his lap with his hands going around Ram's neck.

"I know", King whispered and put his face in Ram's neck keeping him close.

"I love weekends when we're not in a rush to go to college", He added softly and Ram sighed bringing his boyfriend closer.

"And I love holding you close to my heart", Ram said and King chuckled.