The loving

As they reached the resort,Ram cancelled his reservation of the other room and moved to King's room.

They all met for the lunch and decided to go out but Ram and King stayed back. They had a lot of catching up to do after all.

Ram went to buy King's favourite dessert from a nearby shop and when he returned, he found King at the balcony with an extra loose shirt, which was his by the way and just his shorts.

(A/N : Wonder what King was trying to do? ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ )

Ram kept the dessert aside and moved towards King who was busy humming a song and enjoying the view of lake and trees infront of him.

As he moved closer, he heard the song he was humming and recognised it immediately.

He was listening to "Close - Nick Jonas & Tove Lo".

The very same song Ram was listening to on the bus when he passed King, one bud of his earphone. He did tell Ram that he liked the song but now looking at him humming that song while wearing his shirt which definitely did nothing to cover up his shoulders made Ram want to devour him like never before.

"When Nick Jonas told Tove Lo that there's gonna be some babies made to this song, well he wasn't wrong", Ram thought.

(A/N : RAM IS WILDIN' Y'ALL. @ King quick take cover baby)

"What do you think you're doing?", Ram asked as he covered King's shoulder by holding the shirt up and hugging him from behind.

What was he literally doing though? Standing in the balcony where anybody could see him looking like that, so beautiful, so sexy.

"You shouldn't be standing here, looking like that", Ram said nuzzling King's neck.

King just turned his neck and gave more access to Ram while holding onto his hands on his waist.

"Looking like what, A'Ning?", King asked playing innocent.

"You're really enjoying it", Ram whispered in his ear before biting his earlobe and an un-conscious moan escaped King's lips.

He clutched onto his phone and turned in Ram's arms.

"What do you think you're doing?", King asked as he disconnected the earphones from his phone and the song he was listening to played, now loudly and leaving trails of want after every word.

"Cause if I want you, and I want you,
babe ain't going backwards,
won't ask for space.
'cause space is just a word
made up by someone who's
afraid to get too
close, oh, so close, oh,

I want you close, ooh."

They stared at each other as the song went on, communicating their feelings through their silence.

King's hand moved on it's own as he brought Ram's face closer to him and they breathe in each other's scent.

"I love you", King said and the look on Ram's face told him that he wasn't expecting it.

The way Ram's eyes widened comically first and then softened as he caressed King's cheeks made the senior want to protect the boy infront of him from everything evil in this World.

He has always seen Ram like this, vulnerable, delicate and if you get just as much as to touch him in this state then it means he trusts you, a lot.