The calm before the storm

Since the day King agreed to be Ram's boyfriend, he made Ram his top and  foremost priority.

He was attracted to the junior from the very start so when suddenly one day Ram asked him out, he couldn't say no.

His days started with texting "I miss you" , "let's have lunch together" , "can I come over?" , "I love you" and sweet nothings to Ram and ended with calling him just to say "good night".

Ram's cold replies didn't bother him at all. He knew Ram was a silent person so he wanted to give him all the space he needed to get used to their relationship.

Ram's lack of touches and kisses didn't bother him as well because he wasn't bold himself though he always looked forward to the touch of Ram's lips on his.

Mostly he initiated the kisses but when sometimes Ram kissed him back, King felt more alive than he has ever felt before.

The only thing that bothered him was whenever they went out on a triple date with Mek - Boss and Bohn - Duen , Ram would always kiss him out of nowhere.

He would deliberately make him blush. Ram knew all his weaknesses. He knew how shy he felt whenever Ram touched his hair so the only touches initiated by Ram felt more like a show off to him and he couldn't understand why.

Bohn was not very happy when King announced his relationship with Ram.

He told King that he was too easy and they ended up fighting and not talking for three whole days.

It was not King's fault that he fell for Ram the moment he saw him. It was a mere physical attraction at first but then he got to know Ram more personally, his love for his Cool Boy became deeper than a mere attraction.

When King told Ram about his fight with Bohn, he didn't seem bothered and that irked the senior. It was as if he knew this would happen.

A voice in the back of King's head kept telling him to rethink his choices but he couldn't help being selfish for once.

He knew for the fact that Ram didn't love him as much as he did, yet.

King thought Ram was playing a prank on him when he asked him out but then Ram held his hand and placed it on his chest. The junior's heart was beating too fast and King lost himself to Ram that day.

"Do you want some space?", King asked him one day.

Ram simply stared at him.

"You don't seem interested in me. You don't like holding hands with me. You always sit far away from me whenever we're alone and the worst part is, the only touches I get from you is when somebody else is around us", King added looking like he was suffocating.

King met junior's gaze and Ram knew he fucked up.

King went back to his dorm that night with tears in his eyes. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He cried himself to sleep hoping that the next day will bring peace to him.

Ram didn't bother contacting him the next day or the day after. It had just been two weeks and 5 days since they started dating and it felt like they were already drifting apart. Not that they were on the same page from the start.

King's mood worsened at the lunch when he saw Ram joking and smiling with his friends like nothing happened. He skipped the lunch that day and went back to his dorm earlier than his normal routine.

At around midnight, he heard a knock at his door.

Hye was ready to throw hands with the person who disturbed him so late but when he opened his door, his boyfriend was standing in front of him and he was drunk.

Ram's lips were all over his body as soon as he closed the door.

Ram picked him up and carried him to the bed. He removed his clothes in one go and stood naked infront of King.

King swallowed. He knew he should stop Ram because it was his first time and he didn't want it to happen when Ram was under the influence of alcohol but Ram's hands on his body just fuelled his need to be devoured by the boy above him.

Ram kissed his lips, he shifted to his jawline next and licked it sending shivers down King's spine.

Ram then focused on his neck and King turned his neck to give full access to his boyfriend. The junior kissed, sucked and licked every inch of his neck and then gave equal attention to his puckered up nipples.

King couldn't stop himself from moaning Ram's name and he was sure his throat would be too sore to even speak in the morning but he didn't care at all.

Ram undressed him sensually licking his body like his favourite dessert. He gave him a mind-blowing blowjob before shifting and preparing him for the next step.

Ram felt like a wolf. He just wanted to devour the boy under him till he forgets his own name. Ram wanted to kiss every part of him to claim him as his own so even if they break up someday, King's body would still remember his touches and kisses.

When Ram was all the way in, King felt so full, so good. His eyes glistened with happy tears. He couldn't believe the man he has given his heart to was making love to him.

Every touch, every kiss felt like a promise to King.

As much as he wanted it to last forever, Ram collapsed over him for the fourth time that night.

King did amazing for a first timer but Ram, well he was an absolute god in bed.

He stopped only when he realised that King couldn't take anymore.

Ram prepared hot water bath for King and washed himself and his boyfriend before changing him into boxers and a lose t-shirt. He laid him down on the bed and crawled next to him.

He slided one arm under King's head bringing him closer to his chest. King immediately leaned into the warmth of Ram's body and dozed off but Ram... he spent whole night staring at King and running his hands through his hair and sometimes talking to a plant on the bedside table of King.

Well King was really rubbing onto him and he was getting used to their relationship.
I
Morning came faster than he imagined and it was time for him to leave. He was fully awake now, regretting what he did to the senior. He made love to him and he was sure that King would want more from him now.

But before that he needed to clear this mess.

Ram never had a relationship before because he didn't like the idea of having someone so precious, that even the thought of losing them leave you with a sick feeling in your heart.

Well he was experiencing it now. He knew King has always been different than other seniors for him especially because of his stubborn attitude and willingness to get to know him.

Now he was in love with the said senior and he wanted to run and hide somewhere where he didn't feel so guilty.

He didn't ask King to be his boyfriend out of love so he never felt the need to treat him better.

Last night though he saw the look in Bohn's eyes when he left with Duen. He knew for the fact what they were going to do when they get to his room and so he wanted to be even.

He pretended to be drunk and jumped King. At first it was all a plan to get even but once King surrendered to him, he couldn't stop.

All the confusing feelings he felt around the senior started to make sense and he realised that he was infact in love with King.

He needed to come out clean to King and apologize. If after knowing the truth, King decide to continue to be his boyfriend then he was ready to fight the world for him.

He glanced down at the face on his chest and sighed. He needed to do it and do it soon before anything bad happens, or worst King learns about this from somebody else.