three

CHAPTER THREE: too many Weasleys
December 18th, 1995

Teddy stepped out and face his father, "I'm the one adult. I'll go first." He said trying his very best to uphold eye contact without bursting into tears. He was actually there... with his dad. Victoire placed a hand on his shoulder "Excuse me, Ted. I'm an adult." She laughed. The man jumped a little "Well, yeah, but I was-" he said rambling. Vic shook her head "I'm only kidding, sorry go on."

He cleared his throat "My names Edward but please just call me Teddy. I'm twenty-one and I used to be a Hufflepuff head boy.. that counts as a fun fact right?." Said teddy, looking back at the group he had travelled with. They all nodded at him with encouragement - except for Albus and Scorpius who stood in the very back trying not to be seen by anyone. Molly smiled "Who are your parents? Do we know them?" She asked, most likely trying to see if this was her grandson.

His teal hair turned a shade lighter but no one seemed to notice. "Well, my full name is actually Edward Remus Lupin... my dads Remus Lupin" the ex-Professor stumbled back with his jaw to the floor. Fred furrows his brows "why'd you name your kid after yourself?" Asked George causing teddy to shrug. Sirius sighed, he put an arm around Remus. "Moons! You never told you were seeing someone. I can't believe this. What an ass! Who is it?" He gave his best friend an offended face while Remus rolled his eyes. "Pads stop being such a drama queen. I'm not seeing anyone at the moment."

Remus gave teddy a look over and smiled though he couldn't help but feel bad for the kid. What if he had passed down his condition? What a burned he would've caused... "My mum...is.." Teddy began but Sirius could hardly bear the wait "spit it out!" He encouraged. Teddy was so taken aback his hair changed to a pink colour that everyone knew as- "It's Tonks! Merlin, I can't- this is awesome" Sirius jumped a little with a stupid grin on his face as he examined the leather jacket Teddy wore and the tattoo decorated his neck. Remus took his hand off from Sirius' shoulder and looked towards Tonk. "Sirius calm down."

The younger woman stepped up, her gaze shifted from Remus to her son and then back to Remus. "I'm your-? And you're my-? And Remus is-" Teddy scratched the back of his neck causing his sleeve to lower and reveal another tattoo. "yes." He said unsure of how his parents would respond. Remus approaches his son and took him into his hand. Teddy almost melted, his father was hugging him. Tonks laughed as she joined "This is wicked!"

A young woman stepped up, Harry gaped as he wondered if both Malfoy and Luna had a daughter. Her hair was just the right shade of platinum. "Hate to interrupt but if we could move on," she said in a soft voice, Teddy let go of his parents and nodded at the woman. "of course... I'm sorry. Vicky?" He stepped back into the group and Dominique have him a small on the back "you... oh, Ted. I'm so happy for you" She whispered.

"Hi, I'm Victoire Weasley," said Vic, Molly smiled and hugged her husband. Ron scoffed and scratched his head of ginger. "Weasley?" He asked, Victoire nodded and then shot him a sour look. "Yeah... anyway, I'm nineteen. I'm a curse breaker." Molly looked at the young woman and then at her eldest son. She couldn't understand why her granddaughter would endanger herself. Victoire ignored the looks that came from her family. "I was a Ravenclaw... my dads Bill Weasley!" She pointed two hands towards her father, she had to admit it took her a while to realize it was him. Bill look really different without the scars.

Bill's eyes widened as he pointed to himself. "I- me? I have a daughter.." Just then another girl raised her hand. Now she really did look like her father: from her long and curly red hair to the freckles that covered her face and exposed shoulders. She wore a red tank top with pride, written with golden letters were the words 'Gryffindor Quidditch Captain 2017'  "two daughters! Hey there! I'm Dominique Weasley, eighteen, I'm an Auror in training" Her introduction was shorter than the others but she didn't feel obliged to elaborate. She walked up to her sister and stood by her side. "Two kids?" Bill said that was his sons' clue to appear.

"Wrong again! Hello! I am Loius Weasley. I'm fifteen... I'm in ravenclaw.. yeah that's about it... I don't like quidditch." He said, running a hand through his soft blond hair and smiling at the crowd. Their dad gulped "Who, um, who's you mum?" He asked, looking at his own mother who was beaming. "Fleur Delacour-Weasley." Said Victoire, as soon as the first name left her mouth bill blushed... he had just started seeing the girl but to be completely frank he couldn't want to marry her. Ginny gasped and so did Molly. Both wearing the same expressions.

"You married Phlem!" Said bills sister, staring blankly at his three kids. Bill huffed "Don't call her that." He insisted while George and Fred laughed "Here we were thinking you were just teaching her ze English." Said George grinning at how uncomfortable their older brother looked.

"Moving on.," Victoire said pointing at two teenagers who walked up and bowed. "Our turn!" They said. They both had curly red hair and an abundance of freckles along with very tanned skin. "I'll go first!" Said the boy, while the girl huffed "No I will," she said, smacking her brothers arm. He ignored her "No Roxy, me first. I'm cooler." Roxanne raised an eyebrow  "I'm the oldest." She insisted while Fred II looked offended "Are not!" He said someone from behind said "Lady's first, sorry" while the boy looked back "I hate you." He said glaring at frank who smiled sheepishly.

"Hi! I'm Roxanne Weasley, the best pranker in all of Hogwarts. I'm in Gryffindor and I'm seventeen. I play beater with my twin brother and that's about it-" said the girl, smiling up at her father and turning to her brother.
"Hey! I'm Fred Weasley II, the actual best pranker in all of Hogwarts. I'm in Gryffindor and I'm seventeen. I'm a beater with my twin sister and that's it."

Everyone waited in silence wondering if Fred had really named his kid after himself. After those introductions, it seemed unlikely for someone else to be their father. The twins faced each other and spoke in unison just like their father had thought them. "Oh, and our parents are... George Weasley and Angelina Johnson!" They grinned.

Fred laughed as he turned towards his brother "Wow Georgie didn't know you had it in you! Seems like you had the next us to wreak havoc on Hogwarts when we grow old! I'm so excited, think about the pranks-" he gushed at his brother while Ginny shook her head. "Poor Angelina" muttered Harry, praising his teammate for the patience she must have. "this is great! Did we open the joke shop?" Asked George with a glow in his eyes. "Boys keep your questions for the end."

As the twins moved, a girl with bushy red hair and freckles spoke "I'll go next. Hello everyone, I'm Rose Nymphadora Weasley." She began only to be interrupted by Tonks. "Why would anyone curse you with my name?" Rose shrugged, tying her hair back into a low ponytail. Two strands fell off and she unsuccessfully attempted to blow them away from her eyes. "I don't know but I like it. I'm fifteen and was sorted into Gryffindor though both Aunt Ginny and my mum agree that that house is not for me. I play keeper in quidditch. My best friends are these two idiots-" She pointed towards Albus and Scorpius who both turned to face her "so rude Rosie," said her cousin but the girl ignored him "And this is my brother-"

"Hey, I'm Hugo V. Weasley! I'm thirteen and I'm a Hufflepuff. My best friends are Lorc, Lys, and Lily!" Said the young boy, even if he was two years younger than his... well uncle, Harry was his same hight. Lorcan stepped up and Hugo promptly used his shoulder as a stand. "Who are your parents?" Asked Arthur, as amazed by the sheer amount of grandchildren as his wife. Rose who had walked behind her father without being noticed shouted: "Hey dad!"

"Bloody hell!" He jumped back a little, running into his daughter who slipped back into the crowd of teenagers. "Ronald!" Said his mother with a disapproving look. Ron tried for a smile "Sorry mum, this is just... bonkers." The twins grinned over at their brother "Who did Ron get with?" Asked Fred, "Yeah whose the poor girl?" Harry started to laugh as he looked toward the girl and boy. "Harry? You alright?" Asked Hermione, he shook his head. "It's.. oh it's just so obvious.." Ron furrowed his eyebrows and looked towards his children "Who is it?" He asked. Hugo walked over to Hermione and gave her a hug.  "Mummy!" Ron And Hermione went pale, Hermione hugged Hugo back as an instinct "Hello," she said, refusing to look at anyone. When her face finally gained colour it turned bright pink.

『 Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please eat and drink something if you have not yet and stay safe. Thank you for reading. Love you sm!. Word count: 1,612』