four

CHAPTER FOUR: still have more to go
December 18th, 1995

After Hermione and Ron got over their original shock - refusing to look at each other and hitting Harry for laughing so hard, a boy strutted forward. "Well that was fun, is it finally my turn?" He asked. His short black hair, hazel eyes and tanned skin made him look remarkably like his- "Moons? Are you seeing this?" Asked Sirius, his best friend rubbed his eyes slightly and smiled. "I know Siri.. they look the same.." he said, the boy placed to hands on his hips.

"I'm James Sirius Potter!" He cheered, putting special emphasis on his middle name and raising an eyebrow at his namesake. Harry stopped smiling and looked away from his two friends who he had been laughing at. "Potter? You mean-" he asked with wide eyes, Sirius patted Harry on the back and grinned down at the boy - even if they were only a few inches apart in height -  "You named your kid after me! Awe Harry!" The boy gulped and tried to smile at his godfather. "Of course.."

James clapped his hands to get the attention back from both groups. "Back to me. I'm a Chaser like my mum. I'm a pranking expert.. so much so that Minnie said I'm just like the Marauders! My proudest accomplishment, along with being her favourite. I'm obviously a Gryffindor - like any Potter should be." He said, shooting a not-so-subtle look towards his younger brother. "James!" Alice slapped her brother across his arm and James shrugged. Scorpius stepped up, "No need for side comments, Potter." He scoffed "No need to get all defensive Scopi, it's all in good fun.." said James while his brother just pulled his boyfriend back "just finish."

James obliged and continued his introduction, Sirius beamed with every word "I'm on my last year at Hogwarts. My best friends are Roxy and Freddie because they help me pull pranks." Harry finally met his sons' eyes, his eyebrows furrowed as he asked: "Who did I marry?" James pointed at his younger brother and then turned back to face his father "Be patient, dad... Al?"

As Albus allowed himself to be seen by the 1995 crowd, murmurs started up "Harry that kid looks just like you!" Said Hermione while Ron responded with his usual "Bloody hell.." Albus smiled softly "actually my eyes are a tad darker than my dads." He said, raising his hand for a quick wave "Hey there, I'm Al Potter, fifteen and I don't actually play quidditch. Rose and this idiot are my best friends and favourite people. That's it." Rose nodded at him and let him sink back into the crowd of familiar people but James didn't. "No no dear brother, your house.. your full name?" He said, pushing Albus forward. "I hate you."

Ginny looked at the boy confused "tell us, it is just a name" she said with a shrug. Albus sulked but he told everyone "I'm Albus Severus Potter and I'm in Slytherin." The boy turned towards his two best friends "... it's like a bandaid you've just have to-" he muttered to them while the group behind exploded into shouts. They didn't seem sure whether to complain about the name or the house first. Sirius went with both: "Severus! Slytherin?" He screamed. Albus sighed and after being calmed down by Scorpius he faced his family.

"It's not that big of a deal. Slytherin house has changed. And besides, I hate Snape as much as the next guy. I've just learned to live with my name and the fact that my dads an idiot." He said. Harry, who had been shrugging at the complaints and looking confused as ever, looked at his son "Hey!" He said but Albus ignored the boy. "I figure he would hate having a Potter named after him so it's fine."

Sirius seemed content with the answer - he agreed - and soon everyone calmed down. A girl with fiery red hair and green eyes surged forward. She smiled "Me now! Lily Luna Potter at your service... don't worry dad I'm the last one." Said Lily, raising an eyebrow at her dads' expression. He let out a sigh of relief and tried to cover it up but three kids was a lot to think about at age fifteen. "I'm a seeker like dad! I'm thirteen.. um, what else? I'm a Gryffindor" James glanced at Sirius "should've been Slytherin." He whispered into the man's ear. Lily turned her head and hit him in the arm "Yeah, then i wouldn't have to see your stupid face every morning." She said,