THE EXECUTION

PERCY'S POV

I stood before the olympian council, my anger forgotten , replaced by confusion. zeus as if sensing my confusion said "you have been brought before the olympian council to be tried for treason". I exploded " TREASON!! , have you forgotten that my fatal flaw is loyalty", Zeus replied"we have evidence which shows you working in coalition with gaia, how do you plead". " not guilty" i said, "lies" someone said . it was a voice i never wished to hear again .suddenly i heard a voice in my head"you and me both", (whoa , who said that) i thought, (fantastic im going crazy) "actually your not,im just projecting my thoughts to you, don't worry, i've got your back cause zeus is about to blast you to smitherines" . i tuned back to what the olympians where voting if i get to live or not, i saw apollo,hestia, hades and hephaestus raise their hands for my life, while zeus, Artemis, demeter, dionysus,ares,athena,hera and even posiedon voted for my death . Over the years i had learned not to be suprised by anything anymore.As a last form of respect, zeus allowed all those who had voted for me to live have 5 minutes to say goodbye to me.

Hades,Apollo,Hestia and Hephaestus walked up to me and blessed my discretely, apollo  and hestia made me partially immortal so i couldn't die except in battle. I secretly thanked them while being adopted by hades and hestia . I said my goodbyes and turned to face the rest of the council . Zeus then fired his bolt of lightning at me, eyes closed , i waited for the pain i knew would come but it never did, so i cautiously opened my eyes to see a grey dragon with sea green eyes and red wings looking at me.

 Zeus then fired his bolt of lightning at me, eyes closed , i waited for the pain i knew would come but it never did, so i cautiously opened my eyes to see a grey dragon with sea green eyes and red wings looking at me

the last thing i saw was the smirking form of the dragon before i fell unconscious.