TWIN CRIMSON SKY DRAGONS OF DESTRUCTION

PERCY'S P.O.V

"Brother" i said,i couldn't believe that the person standing in front of me was my brother.but i could see the resemblance, he had black hair like mine,sea green eyes and had an affinity for water.he also looked at me in shock and said"your a son of posiedon too", i could only nod as the rest of my senses were in overdrive.thundera then chose this time to fly in, then he said"you are the twin crimson sky dragons" we booth said "crimson sky what""dragons,the most powerful beings in existence, beings so powerful that even chaos and order even void were afraid of them""so what you are saying is that not only are we brothers or pairs off a tie, but were the oldest and strongest beings in the cosmos""pretty much". we both looked at each other then laughed.

DESTRO'S P.O.V

Another 2 months had passed,me and my brother had caught up on all the sibling time we have missed,i discovered that he too likes blue food, he hates the gods as much as i do.we also learned about our other powers such as control of time,shadows,fate,energy,loyalty,reality,creation,hunting,sun,moon,life and destruction.

PERCY'S P.O.V

Me and destro hung out a lot, we learned that the closer together we are,the stronger our powers, we also discovered that as children of posiedon we had the ability to fuse our body together,as such fusing our souls, therefore fusing our powers boosting it to unimaginable levels.

Thundera came in and said"well i've got goodnews and bad news, which would you want to hear first""the goodnews""well,your training is over,and the bad news is that both of you would have to meet the olympians""what!!!" was our reply. Then destro said"i'll do it""are you sure"was my response, he replied"yes,they would probably kill you on sight".

My only response was to nod.