CAVE OF DRAGONS

PERCY'S POV

I woke up yo the feeling of hot air on my skin,(wait hot air, i don't remember tartarus having hot air) i slowly opened my eyes to see the dragon from the previous day looking at me in amusement, " if you want to eat me get it over with, and not a lot of chewing" i said , it snorted, then i heard the voice again"why would i go through all the trouble of saving your sorry ass, just to eat you hmm" i looked shocked at the dragon in front of me " that voice, that was you wasn't it", it simply nodded.

"why would you save me i asked, there's nothing special about me" i said, "you obviously don't know who you are do you?"it said.

i said" nope, not a clue" it had a thoughtful look on its face(well for dragons i guess thinking involves  puffing out large amounts of smoke from their nostrils), he suddenly looked at me and said"i want you to look inside yourself, imagine your lifeforce and your energy levels,then i want you to picture them both swirling into one mass"i did that and found myself looking at what i would describe as a whirlpool of power in the structure of a dragon.

"it looks like an image of a dragon, why?", he suddenly roared and suddenly , the whole cave was resounding with roars, soon dragons of every kind, attribute,colour,and structure surrounded me.

they suddenly breathed fire at me,i at first thought i would be incinerated, but when i opened my eyes , i saw all the flames turn to pure energy and enter into my body, immediately i felt power like i've never felt before.

Then all the dragons bowed to me , i was suprised until the fates flashed in and said" all hail persues jackson god of power and dragons, master of the void and guardian of time",before they flashed, i asked"fates, can you keep this a secret for now", they replied"as you wish, Lord persues".