9

*Wanna know what happened to Emmett Duck? Then, read this...*

Emmett felt uneasy as he stepped off the boat and his feet touched the ground of England. He had been quite sure that Scrooge guy was onto him. Who wouldn't be?

He walked down to a telephone booth, and dialed the number of his best friend, a girl from Ireland under the adopted name Lily Persona.

"Lily, can you help me out?" he said.

"Why?"

"Well, I'm worried that someone's going to notice me."

"Why? Wait, are you back in England, you dense log?!"

"Yeah, kinda, so can you--"

"Out of that telephone booth!" someone yelled from outside the booth. "We know you're in there, and you're surrounded!"

"What was that?" Lily asked.

"I--"

"Out, you scandalous scum!" a familiar voice yelled.

"Oh my god, Scrooge McDuck is out there," Emmett gasped, fearfully.

"The Scrooge McDuck?!" Lily asked. "He's chasing you again?!"

A bullet pierced the side of the box, barely missing Emmett's head. He rushed out of the booth and the sound of multiple policemen's footsteps ensued.

"I'll teach you to mess with my niece!" Scrooge yelled, grabbing a gun and aiming for Emmett.

Emmett turned into an alleyway just before Scrooge pulled the trigger. Not too far away from him was another phone booth, with a poorly disguised Lily. She gestured for him to follow him into an old abandoned house.

"Why would they still be chasing me after all these years?" Emmett asked, when the duo was safely hidden.

"Well, let's see," Lily said sarcastically, counting on her fingers, "you've had an affair with one of England's princesses, stolen priceless jewels and artifacts, murdered said princess because you thought she would snitch on you, sank a cruiser, pushed a child off London Bridge, which killed him instantly...I don't know why they're still following you."

"All right, so I led a life of crime. People should just forgive and forget."

"Not how it works, Em, but you have a point. But, with Scrooge McDuck around, no way people could forget. He's always reminding people about it."

"What if I killed him?"

"Not another murder on your record, young man. They'll slaughter you where you stand."

Emmett took Lily's pocketknife and cautiously walked out. He kept his eye out for Scrooge, hoping the old man wouldn't kill him from behind.

He heard a singular gunshot not too far from him. He turned around and saw a very short policeman holding a smoking gun. His hand quivered.

"You ain't killing any more people, you...killer," he said.

Many more policemen came from the path behind him, jumping out from bushes. Scrooge appeared from a telephone booth and aimed his gun at Emmett.

"You know, lad, you could've stayed in Duckburg and been a loving husband. I would never have known you were the very same Emmett Duck who murdered Princess Susan all those years ago."

Scrooge pulled the trigger. Emmett didn't have the time to react. The bullet went straight through his ribcage, and he was dead before he hit the floor.

-Very sorry I killed the little b******...-