Day 3: Out Of The Blue

We all practically lived at Kathy's place because most of us were kicked out of home, or we ran away. There are enough rooms for all of us (if you put one on the couch) that's why Blue would go home to her Dad's place since she was the youngest.

No one went to work for a week, not even Carson. We all stayed with Blue to make sure she was Okay.

It was early Tuesday morning, three days after she got jumped by some nasty college kids, when out of the blue, the front door slammed open. We were all sprawled out on the floor and looked up to see the one and only Mace.

Kathy jumped to her feet.
"Where have you been? You've had me worried sick!"
Macy dumped her backpack on the table.
"What happened to her?" She asked not changing her tone.
"Don't go changing the subject on me" snapped Kathy.
"Woah, Woah! Kath, give her a break!"
Interrupted Matt. He sat up and raked his fingers through his smooth hair. "Whatchu been up to?" He asked
"When out of town. To see Mariah and her gang." She mumbled.
"That Mariah is no good" hissed Kathy. Matt gave her a hateful glance
"Is she?" He asked.
"She's alright I guess, what happened to Blue?"

"College kids" announced Kathy, not taking her eyes off Mace. Macy knelt down next to Blue who was still asleep and tucked a tuft of her dark hair behind her ear. It was a thing we all did, to show that we care about someone. It was mainly done to Blue.

A/N: sorry this was a short chapter😢