Welcome Back!

"Krap Mae, I'm okay," Gulf answered through the phone. His mom called him as soon as he was dropped off at his new condo by his sister. "I don't need any help. I can get settled by myself, that's why I sent phi home. It's late and she still needs to go to work tomorrow."

"Are you sure, my son? Aren't you tired at all? What about tomorrow? You have to go to the university, right?" Gulf smiled. He really missed his mom being worried like this.

"I'm sure, Mae! I slept a lot on the plane so I will be fine. And tomorrow's going to be an easy one for me. Just need to set up some stuff with my professor."

His mom sighed. Her son was still the same, despite being away for three years. He still liked doing things on his own. He can really take care of himself, nothing to worry about now. "Okay, son. If you say so. But I will see you for dinner this weekend, right?"

"Krap, Mae. Okay, good night, krap!" Gulf hung up the phone and smiled to himself. Ah, it's really good to be back! He looked around the condo for a whole minute, admiring how perfect the space was for him. He really did good with asking her sister for help this time.

"Now what do I do? Do I really need to do all these right now?" He thought aloud, looking at the boxes he has yet to unpack. It wasn't much, but still, he needed to do something about them.

"Nah, I'll do these tomorrow." Walking past the boxes, he went straight to his room, set up his alarm, and went to bed. After all, sleep is everything for Kanawut.

~.~

It was only 9 am but KMUTT was already bustling with students here and there, mostly on their phones or chatting with friends, catching up on gossips they may have missed. Near the Industrial Education and Technology department however, a very specific gossip was going around that got everyone talking about.

"Did you see him today? Who is that guy? Has he always been here? He's so good looking!" One girl said while looking at a picture on her phone

"Tall, dark, and handsome! And probably smart, too! Who is he??" Her friend chimed in, now also looking at the picture.

"I heard he just transferred here from overseas. He started his program in Canada three years ago and then decided to do his last two semesters here!" The third friend said, trying to contain her excitement.

"Omg! That's why I've never seen him before, because trust me, I will remember that face anytime, anywhere! But girl, hold on, how did you know all that?"

"Yeah, share them information please! Enlighten us!"

The girl with the information just laughed while looking at her phone. "Okay. I'll add you two to this group on Facebook. Can you believe it? He already has a page dedicated to him?! It seems like he's been famous among his peers for awhile now."

"Yes! Thanks, girl! I'm looking at the posts now. These people are no joke! They have everything about him. Even during his high school days where he played soccer."