The Altar Is My Hips (*Mature Content*)

"Aaaand, sent!"

Mew dropped his pen onto the desk and leaned back on his chair. Stretching his arms up, he cracked his neck. "Ahh," he softly moaned. He already felt so much better just from that action alone.

His research paper was finally done. All done! The thought brought a sweet smile on his lips. He did it! After so much stress and lack of sleep, and after a million cups of coffee, he finally submitted it! He was proud of himself, that's for sure.

Looking up at the ceiling, he wondered how he survived these last few days.

He was stuck in his condo, all by himself, just diligently working on finishing his paper. He didn't dare do anything else other than bathe, eat, did he even sleep? Heck, he never even allowed himself to have Gulf over! Well, he did waver a few times and asked the younger boy over but bless his soul, he actually rejected him! He was also worried Mew would get too distracted and end up not finishing his paper on time.

Mew knew Gulf was an angel during his past life. Then he smirked, A sexy angel.

Groaning in frustration, Mew headed to his bathroom to take a quick shower before finally catching up on sleep. It was only 3 pm, so he should have enough time to catch some snooze.

Then he'll have Gulf over. 

Damn, he missed that boy so much.

~.~

Gulf glanced at his phone on the table as he devoured the crispy pork with basil in front of him. His favourite dish ever! The one that Mew often cooked for him when they first started dating. He smiled, remembering those wonderful times he spent with him. Pretending to be bros with love in front of everyone, yet behind close doors...

Gulf shook his head. Let's not think about those things right now. He went to check his phone but still no messages from Mew. 

He figured so, because he remembered him mentioning before that he probably won't be done with his paper until tomorrow afternoon. Poor phi.. Must be feeling really stressed right now. But he'll finally be done tomorrow!

Gulf couldn't wait for tomorrow to come! He hasn't seen Mew in almost a week now and he missed him terribly. He almost accepted his pleas to come over multiple times but he bit his tongue every single time and said no. He was not going to be held responsible for the repercussion afterwards.

"Hey, nong," P'Best, who was sitting across from Gulf, tried to get his attention. He was having red curry with beef, another excellent Thai dish. "A friend just message me. Wanna go for drinks tonight?"

"What time exactly, phi?" He asked. It was only 7 pm at the moment.

 "We can go right after we're finished here." P'Best answered as he reached for his thai iced tea.

Gulf had to think about it for a bit. Should he? When was the last time he went out for drinks? It was probably right before P'Mew locked himself in his condo to write his paper. Gulf smiled at the memory, his P' was so adorable then. Getting drunk and acting like a big baby. He was so cute!

"Nong?" Gulf was pulled back to reality again by his manager. "So, you wanna come?"

He briefly hesitated before responding, "Sure, phi. Why not. I'll have a few drinks." I got nothing to do tonight anyways.

~.~

Mew stirred from his deep sleep, slowly opening his eyes.

Glancing at his window, it was already dark outside. He rolled over to his nightstand to check the time, which was 8:56 pm, when he suddenly realized something. "Damn it! I forgot to message Gulf that I finished early with my paper."