Call Me By Your Name

Buzzz.. Buzzz.. Buzzz..

The sound of the alarm echoed loudly around the quiet room in this hot, humid, summer day.

"Dammit, it's still too early," Gulf groaned as he turned off his alarm. Clearly not happy about being woken up at 7am. "I don't even wake up this early for class."

And yet there he was, dragging himself out of his bed, opening up the blinds and basking on summer sunshine. It looks scorching hot outside.. He glanced back at his bed and contemplated on just staying in today. It was still too early anyways!

He was just about to climb back in on his comfy-looking bed when he heard another alarm, this time coming from his phone. Someone was calling him. Who..?

*Incoming call from: P'Best* His phone screen showed. Internally groaning, he reluctantly swiped right to answer. And immediately-

"Sawatdee krap, nong lor! (handsome nong? hopefully this is right!)," P'Best's enthusiasm seeped out from his phone's speakers. "You are awake now, right? I will be there to pick you up in an hour. Get ready, na!"

Gulf solemnly closed his eyes. "Yes, P'."

"Dek dii (good boy)! We don't wanna be late on your first day at the workshop." His now manager said. Gulf still doesn't know how it happened but he was glad to have P'Best taking care of him from now on for this series. "Okay, I'll hang up now. Leaw jer gan na! (See you later!)"

"See you later, krap." Gulf sighed as the called ended. He really does have workshop today. For a quick second after he woke up, he really thought he just dreamed that whole BL series thing. 

But no..! Reality's a b*tch sometimes.

Might as well get ready.

~.~

As soon as Mew arrived at the workshop, his eyes immediately scanned the room for that face. The face that both prevented and helped him sleep at night. Where is my Type?

"Hello, nong Gulf! How are you doing today?" One of the crew members greeted Gulf as he entered the room.

And as if on cue, Mew found himself gravitating towards Gulf. Like a magnet to a metal. "Sawatdee krap, nong!"

"Ah! Sawatdee krap, P'Mew!" Mew smiled as the younger one greeted him. There was something about Gulf calling his name that made him feel butterflies in his stomach. Can you be any cornier, Mew? He scolded himself.

"Did you sleep okay, na?"

"Yes, P'. How about you?"

"Sure did, since I was dreaming of you."

If Gulf was drinking something, he would've choked and died already. "Really, P'? Are you sure it wasn't a nightmare instead?"

Mew couldn't help but laugh out loud, turning some heads around the room. "Mai (no)! It was a really nice one." He moved closer to his nong. "Wanna know what we did in my dream?"

"No, P'!" Gulf immediately answered, making an X with his arms. "I don't need to hear about it." Mew just kept on laughing. He really loves teasing the younger boy.

"What's going on in here, children?" A new face came by and stood beside Mew, his arm looped around Mew's shoulders. "What are you laughing at, P'Mew? Are you teasing him already this early?"

"Hey! What's up, Mild? Have you met Gulf?" Mew gestured to Gulf, whom in turn greeted Mild politely.

"Hello, P'Mild." He wai'ed, which was also returned by the other. Gulf wondered what his relationship was with Mild. Probably friends, right? Or maybe just acquaintances?