Chapter 8

"Tsukishima!" A voice yelled.

Tsukki turned around and saw Suga standing in the doorway.

"W-What do you want?" Tsukki stuttered, shaking his head as he flew back into reality.

"What, you think you're the only one who comes to practice?" Suga asked as Tsukki rolled his eyes.

"Where's Dachi?" He questioned making the vice-captain go red as he smirked.

"I-uh-uhm-"

"Come on, don't act like I didn't see what you two did."

Suga turned crimson "Look we never got to talk about that, what you saw that night-"

"Don't worry. I may be a jerk sometimes but I wouldn't hurt someone-" He stopped talking. How was he meant to finish that sentence? His first thought was 'important to me'? In a sense, the whole team was important to him. Yes, they were annoying and he was 90% sure they all hated him but he still cared. They were like a second family to him-except for Hinata and Noya who were like the annoying cousins that ask to play games on your phone and Tanaka who was the drunk uncle. 

It was too late so Tsukki just kept his mouth shut as Suga grabbed a ball and began throwing it up in the air.

After a few seconds of silence Suga asked:

"So what happened to Yamaguchi?"

Tsukki froze and turned around in confusion "What are you talking about?" He replied hoarsely.

Suga sighed, shaking his head "I wanna hear your side of the story..."

Tsukki's eyes widened "What are you talking abo-wait...he told you?" He dropped the ball he was holding, mouth wide open from shock.

"Well...something happened last night-" The gym door flew open.

"HA!" Kageyama yelled triumphantly as Hinata dashed in after him with a dark expression. 

"THAT'S NO FAIR! YOU GOT A HEAD START!" Hinata screeched leaping on him.

Kageyama shoved him off "Shut up you dork," He laughed, turning around.

The dark haired boys smile dropped as he saw the other two "Oh-Uh I thought we'd be the first ones here..."

Tsukki snorted "Try again your highness."

Kageyama let out a low scoff but Suga put a hand up "Both of you cut it out. Start stretching."

The first years decided to listen, beginning to do various stretches on the gym floor. 

Not long after the door opened once more and Tanaka walked in with Noya "You should have seen his face though-" Noya cackled but he stopped once he entered. 

Tanaka looked around the gym, his eyes landing on Tsukki. He whispered something to Noya who nodded.

"Uh-Hey, Tanaka." Suga eyed him warily.

Tanaka sighed, shaking his head at him "I'm sorry Suga but we want answers."

Answers?

"Let's not right now-" Suga started but Tanaka and Noya took a step towards Tsukki.

Tsukki raised an eyebrow "What are you talking about?"

"Oh you know what we're talking about" Noya spat. Why was he so angry? 

That's not like him.

Asahi walked in with a few other players, immediately understanding the situation.