Part 3

A/N: The guy in the photo is Hawk

----------------------

Luka heard a commotion outside of his room so opened the door to investigate. A blonde-haired boy lay bleeding outside the room a few doors down, the blood pooling as it seeped out of his body, and a boy dressed in black was holding a bloodied, lethal-looking knife just in front of the other boy. The boy bent down to the other one, seemingly whispering in his ear before strolling away, towards Luka. It didn't take many brain cells for Luka to realise this was Blade. Luka found himself glued to the spot as he tried to force his body back into his room like many of the other students were doing as the boy approached.

"Bunny, how very nice of you to come and greet me. I've been dying to see you." Blade stood in front of Luka, the knife dripping fresh blood onto the floor.

"What do you want with me?" Luka couldn't stop the fear showing as his voice wobbled.

"Awwww, little bunny's scared. Do you want me to show you what fear really is?" Blade's eyes glinted as he smirked.

"N... n... no, thank you." Luka held onto the door frame for support.

"What do you want with him Blade?" Hawk asked as he walked towards the two.

"That's sweet. You're getting this big bad tiger to fight your fights for you, bunny." Blade cackled maniacally, grabbing Luka's chin in his rough, calloused hands, "this won't be the last you see of me, bunny." Blade threatened and walked away, leaving the two boys outside of their room.

"Come on Luka." Hawk pulled Luka into their room, shutting the door behind him. "What did I fucking say earlier you little shit. You need to get it into your tiny fucking brain you shouldn't mess with the King. Bloody hell Luka." Hawk collapsed onto his bed, his hands over his face.

"I didn't do anything, I was just seeing what the commotion outside was about."

"Get used to it you fucking rabbit. This is a school for tigers not pathetic little rabbits like you. There will be blood spilt so you don't need to react to every fucking thing." Hawk jabbed Luka in the side of the head, "and if you do decide to see what's happening, get back into your room once Blade starts moving. Fucking idiot."

"I'm not an idiot!" Luka shouted as he launched himself at Hawk. Hawk rolled the both of them onto the floor, his weight crushing Luka as he straddled the smaller boy. Luka tried to punch the boy but was blocked every single time by strong arms. Hawk held Luka's hands behind his head on the floor.

"Anyone who angers Blade is an idiot, you're just next level idiotic." Hawk jabbed Luka's stomach with his spare hand before rolling off the small boy, "now go to sleep." Luka shakily stood up, grabbed his pyjamas, and headed to the toilet to get changed.

When Luka went back into the room, Hawk was sleeping so he tried to quietly tip-toe to his bed before a hand shot out to grab him.

"Ahhhh, it's just me Hawk." The hand released and Luka finished his quest to get to his bed. It was already his first day here and he's already angered the King.