Part 6

A/N: The guy in the photo is Sage

-------------

At the end of the lesson, Luka was sat in his underwear and school shirt. Blade had not been kind with his questions, and the knife had dug so far into Luka's leg he was scared what would happen when Blade pulled it out. Luckily, sitting next to the window meant no students could see the state of undress Luka was in – although he was still dying from embarrassment. A shrill bell sounded the end of class, so Luka used the chaos to pull his clothes back on. Blade pulled the knife out of his leg. Scarlet blood ran down Luka's leg and he thought he was going to die from the sheer volume. Luka wished for the teacher to come back, but alas, she did not.

"Oh my God Luka! You need to go see the nurse." Sage shouted at Luka as he ran over to the boy.

"No, I don't. Seriously, I'm alright."

"Luka, stop being an idiot and go see the nurse otherwise you'll die from blood loss." Dragon held Luka's arm over his shoulders as Sage helped Luka to his feet; Luka's leg was numb, so as he tried to stand, his leg collapsed underneath him.

"Shit. I'm gonna have to hold his legs. Come on Ghost, help me." Luka's vision was started to go funny, and laughed as he thought Ghost was flying in the air.

"He's started to go bloody delirious. Hurry up you two." Dragon said to Sage and Ghost, watching Luka carefully for any sign he was about to faint.

Once Sage and Ghost were successfully holding Luka's legs, the three manoeuvred Luka through the maze of corridors to the nurse's office. Dragon had had to scare away some of the younger kids who were taking an interest in the bloodied boy; somehow, they managed to get Luka to the nurse in one piece (except for the small piece of flesh Blade had carved out of Luka's leg halfway through the lesson).

"Hello boys, what seems to be the problem?" The ginger-haired nurse asked as Dragon laid Luka carefully on one of the beds.

"He fell so we carried him here as he couldn't walk." Sage piped up, not wanting to be a snitch. He knew Blade would hunt him down and kill him if he told the nurse what actually happened.

"I'm afraid you are all going to need to leave as second lesson has already started." Sage started to protest, wanting to stay with his new friend, "shoo. Before I tell the headmaster."

"That bitch. I can't believe she wouldn't let us skip class to stay with Luka." Dragon said once they were in the corridor.

"What sort of fucking place is this where you can't stay with your friend who's in the hospital?" Sage said.

"Like fuck I know, Sage." Dragon replied.