Part 5

A/N: The guy in the photo is Dragon

------------------------

Luka followed the three wolves to a classroom on the second floor. Students were throwing chairs around the room, only stopping to take a look at Luka before continuing. Some at the back were fighting as the teacher tried to control the room. Sage pulled Luka into an empty seat in the middle of the room near the window.

"Keep your head down and don't say anything." Sage warned Luka as he placed his feet on the table, leaning back in his chair and pulling a cigarette out of his pocket. Luka looked out of the barred window to the fields below. Some younger delinquents were playing football, occasionally getting into violent fights. His thoughts were interrupted when the classroom door was thrown open, the Russian psycho in the doorway. The class was silenced as Blade stalked towards Luka.

"Please no, I'm too young to die. No God, no." Luka whispered to himself, frantically wishing Blade was heading to the boy behind him. However, this notion was blown away as Blade threw Sage out of his seat and sat next to Luka.

"I'm sorry." Sage mouthed as he found an empty seat nearer the front of the class. Blade leant closer to Luka, allowing Luka to feel the power radiating from the boy.

"So little bunny," Luka felt Blade's knife slowly digging into his thigh, "you want to play a game?"

"Uhhh... No... Uhh... Not really." Luka heard his voice shoot up by an octave as Blade's knife dug deeper into his thigh.

"Good. All you have to do is strip for me. I'll ask you a question and if the answer is not satisfactory, you'll remove a piece of clothing."

"No. And get your friggin knife outta my leg." Luka almost slapped the boy, before his senses came back and he remembered who it was. Apparently, Blade did not hear Luka's protest as he asked the first question.