Part 7

A/N: Sorry if this is a really boring chapter, I had no idea what to write but I hope you are enjoying the story

-----------

When Luka awoke, he was lying on his back on an uncomfortable bed with a blinding light shining at him. He had no idea what had happened.

"Mr Ashton, you are finally awake. I'm sorry we had to knock you out, the blood loss was making you go insane." A feminine voice sounded to Luka's right, but he was unable to see who it was.

"What happened?" Luka croaked out.

"A few days ago, your friends brought you in here for severe blood loss and Mr Houghton said you fell. It's amazing how a fall can cause that much blood loss, I've never seen anything like it." A woman entered Luka's vision, a kind smile planted on her face, "right, I think you're alright to leave." She thrust a bottle into Luka's hands, "Take one of these every 6 hours for a week, come back after the week if you're still in pain. You won't need to take the first one for 6 hours as I've already does you up on morphine."

"Thanks." Luka tried to force out a smile, but it ended up as a slight grimace.

"Come on now, there's crutches just over there. Your friends are waiting outside." The nurse turned and walked away leaving Luka to sit up by himself – it was surprisingly hard. After much struggling, Luka managed to stand and grabbed the crutches before he could fall.

Luka hobbled out of the infirmary only to be met with hugs.

"I'm so glad you're okay. How long were you out?" Sage asked.

"I've only just woke up."

"God, if only I could sleep for 4 days straight. That would be heaven." Dragon said.

"You almost sleep that long anyway. If it wasn't for Ghost, you would still be asleep."

"Glad you're okay Luka. We were worried we'd lost you." Dragon gave Luka a comforting smile as the group walked away from the infirmary.