Chapter 3- School...

(F/C) = Favorite color 

~!Your p.o.v.!~

I woke up due to the annoying sound from my alarm clock. I opened my eyes and looked at the time, 06:15, just as early as usual...

I got up from my bed and put on some new fresh clothes from my closet. It was a (F/C) hoodie, a pair of black pants and black socks. It was a pretty boring but nice outfit, just as I like it. Then I went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mom sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast and waiting for me. "It's about time you came, sweetie. Eat fast now or else your food will get cold"

I sat down at the table with my mom, eating. My dad was still asleep, just as my little sister.

After I finished my food I got up and put the dishes in the dishwasher then I went to the bathroom and did the last things I needed to do before going to school. Like brushing my teeth and so.

As I got out of the bathroom I walked over to the hall. I put on my shoes and my jacket, yes my jacket.. I need it because it's cold outside, but I don't want it.

I walked out of the house and towards my school, the school was kind of close to my house, which was nice.

As I got there I saw my best friend, (F/N), waiting for me at the front doors to the school, smiling at me. They hugged me and I hugged them back.

When we stopped the hug (F/N) had a big smirk on her face. If I know them good enough they will ask me questions about what happened yesterday...or she will tease me- 

"Sooo~ How's your crush doing?"...As I thought teasing... "I don't have a crush on him, and how should I know? I don't have any contact with him" "You never got his number or anything?!" (F/N) sounded a bit shocked. "No..?" They now looked shocked. "OMG!"

"What??" I was confused... "It's jus-" Before (F/N) could say anything more the bell rang.

And so we went to our boring classes...

~!Denki's p.o.v.!~

I was sitting in my boring class at U.A High. Ojiro, who was sitting in front of me, had his tail on my desk, like he usually does. And as usual I didn't mind it.

I was sitting in my own thoughts...thinking about what happened yesterday, with (Y/N)...I was bit surprised that I haven't gotten any questions about her or it yet.

I mean, Mina would have told at least most people in the class by now...

*~!Timeskip till lunch!~*

I was sitting with my friends, and Bakugo, Bakugo don't really call he his friend yet, at a lunch table. We all had food and was eating. 

I still haven't gotten a single question, I lik- "Can't you tell us more about (Y/N)?" Mina, of course.. "I already told you everything that I have, there is nothing more to say" That's a bit of a lie, I haven't really told them about her beautiful eyes, and her nice hair and- 

"Oh come on bro, there need to be something more you can tell us?" Kirishima, not you too.

After that they started to ask questions about her and what happened, some questions I didn't even have the answer to. I knew that this was gonna happen!!

...

...

...

Then, finally, it was time for class!..wow I never thought I would say that...