Chapter 5- U.A!

~!Your p.o.v.!~

As usual my alarm clock woke me up early. I jumped out of bed and yelled; "Today's my first day at U.A!!"

Yes! Finaly! I'm going to U.A!!

I quickly put on my clothes and went to the kitchen. As I got there my mom was already there. "Good morning, sweetheart! Breakfast's on the table" She said as I sat down and started eating.

When I was done I put the dishes away and walked out to the hall.

I put on my shoes and went outside, I didn't need a jacket sense it wasn't that cold.

I started walking to U.A. It, just as my old school, wasn't that far away from my house. U.A was a bit farther away both it didn't bother me, I just needed to walk a bit longer, which wasn't a big deal for me since I like walking.

After a while I came to the school. It was big, very big. (That's what she said)

I walked inside, trying to find my class, 1-A. It was very hard because the size of the building. 

In the end I found the big ass door to my new classroom. I looked at my phone to see that I was about 15 minutes early. Nice! Now I might be able to make a friend or two.. That is if anyone is as early as me here.

I walked into the classroom and saw that a few people was early, just like me!

I saw a blue-haired guy with weird ass legs, Imma call him "Sonic"! And a black-haired girl with big ass boo-..I shouldn't say that. She looked like she would make a good waifu hehe.

I looked around at the other people there and one specific person caught my eye.

Denki Kaminari.

I couldn't believe it! I thought I would never see him again!!

He was standing with his back towards me talking to a black-haired boy and a short grape-looking dude. 

I ran up to him hugging him from behind, I came on him with so much speed that I nearly made him fall forwards.

"Hm!? Who the fuck?" I heard him say under his breath. He somehow turned around and looked down at me as I started to look up at him, blush visible on my cheeks.

"(Y-Y/N)?!" He said in surprise, "A-Are you the new student?!". "Yup!" I answered, you could hear the happiness in my voice.

By now I had stopped hugging him.

"Hey, Denki, so this is the girl you have been talking about so much?" The black-haired boy said, as Denki started to blush a little. "Ye-" before he could finish what he was going to say that little grape dude interrupted saying "Roses are red, pickles are green, I love your legs, and what's in between~" (Thank you one of my bootiful friends for telling me that little poem.. So many times that it got stuck in my head...) And presided to hug one of my legs while drooling.

I quickly kicked that little creep of my leg, and I "accidentally" kicked him so hard that he flew onto the wall with his back getting hit first.

"Sorry about him! He is always a big perv..to every girl..." The black-haired guy said, "I'm Hanta Sero by the way, and that is Mineta" and presides to point to the grape that I kicked to the wall just before.

"It's fine!"

After that a very tired looking guy walked into the room saying " Ok, class starts in a minute, everyone sit down at your desks and prepare for the lesson"

I looked around for my desk and saw that everyone in the class had walked into the room without me noticing it.

I found my desk pretty easy, it was right besides Kaminari's. 

"Before the lesson starts I just wanna say that the new student is here, she's sitting to Kaminari's right and her name is (Y/N) (L/N)" Everyone looked at me before then looking back at the tired teacher in the front, since he started the lesson and everyone wanted to pass the class.