Chapter 6- The Baku-squad

~!Your p.o.v.!~

The bell rang and the the teacher dismissed us all. It was now lunch time.

Today, this far, has been really good! I mean I haven't had that many classes yet, but the few that I've had was really good to be honest.

But nearly no one, except for like Denki and Sero...And Mineta, but we don't talk about him..Has been talking to me.

Do all of them dislike me already?

Nah, that can be it..Can it..?

I walked into the lunch area, took some food on a plate and a glass of water(Or milk), and looked around for somewhere to sit.

Suddenly I feel hands on my shoulders from behind and I jump a little, since I didn't expect it. I heard a laugh from behind me and I turned around to see Denki standing there. "Hey, wanna sit with me and the squad?" He asked happily with a smile.

"As long as I'm not a bother, yes!" I answered.

"You're not a bother! And will never be either!" Denki said as he showed me to the where "the squad" was. 

He set me down at a table with a few people already sitting there, he also sat down beside me. I look around at everyone, I only recognized and knew Sero, and Denki of course. 

There was a angry looking blond, a red-head and a pink alien girl sitting at the table that I didn't knew.

"Hey guys! I got (Y/N) to sit with us! I hope that that was fine!" Denki said happily, and everyone at the table looked at him. 

"Why wouldn't it be fine!?" The alien one nearly yelled, "Hi I'm Mina! That's Bakugo and that's Kirishima, and for what I know you already know Sero!" She continues, pointing to who's who.

"And this is the Baku-Squad!" Mina finishes saying.

"Will you just shut the fuck up already!?" Bakugo yelled. "You can shut up, I'm just trying to be nice to our new friend!" Mina said back.

"Your new friend! I'm not gonna be friends with another extra!"

"No our new friend!"

And they started arguing.. Do they always do this..?

(Sorry that it's shorter than usual :/ )