When they find you

Eda
I was taking a walk through the through the forest untill I heard a cry. I ran over to where I heard the cry was, and all I saw was a little baby witch. I picked her up and said "who do you belong to?" That's when I saw a note on the baby. I read the note, and it said, ' Please who ever finds my baby, take really good care of her. Her father found out I had her, and wanted me to get rid of her. I told him no. Then he said he'll do it himself. Then I ran into the forest while he was chasing me with a knife. I found a place and hid my baby girl, and ran away from there. All I have to say to whoever is reading this I'm sorry to you and my baby girl. To the person who is reading this I am dead. I hope my baby will have a good life with whoever finds her.' I look down at the baby and she had h/c hair, s/c skin, and e/c eyes with diamond pupils. "Huh, never thought I would be taking care of a little baby." I said giving the little baby a smile. The baby giggled. I just smiled and headed home.

Luz
Eda wanted me to deliver some potions and elixers again. While I was delivering some potions, I heard a cry from the alleyway. I walked over to the cry and saw a baby. "Oh my, who left someone as cute as you here." I said picking up the little baby. I saw a note on her. 'Please whoever finds her take good care of her. I am not able to take care of her. So I'm hoping to whoever finds her will love her and take care of her.' "Woah, I always wanted a little one of my own." I said hugging the little bundle of joy. She had beautiful h/c hair, e/c eyes, and s/c skin. I looked at her ears and she was human. "Guess I'm not the only human." I say smiling with the little baby in my arms.

King
I was at the playground trying to mark my territory. Until I heard a little sneeze. I followed the sound and saw a baby demon that looked like me but had f/c fur, and e/c eyes with diamond pupils. I saw nobody around and picked her up. "Now who are you little one?" I said poking her little tummy. She giggled and smiled. "I'm gonna make you my little princess. Together we shall rule the world." I said holding the little demon baby up. I smiled at her and headed home.

Lilith
I was walking outside of the emperors castle, until I heard a little cry. "It's probably nothing." I said to myself. Until I heard it cry more. I followed the sound and see a baby witchling. "Now who would do such a thing and leave you heat." I said picking her up. She looked at me and smiled. "Well, of no one owns you. I guess I'll take care of you." I said smiling at her. The little witchling giggled. "Let's go home little one." I said walking home.

A/n- Hi I hope you like the first chapter of the book.