Amity

When she finds you (this is when Amity's hair is pink)

When she finds you
When I got up this morning, I couldn't help but think about when I kissed Luz yesterday. Oh I really hope the twins didn't see.

I decided to take a walk through the forest near my house.

I walked through the forest feeling the fresh air. I kept walking until I heard a cry.

I followed the source and saw a group of demons surrounding a bundle. I squint my eyes to see what the bundle was, and it was a baby.

"Maybe we should eat it." A demon said. "Sure, I'm getting hungry." Another demon said.

No way that their going to eat this baby.

I jumped out of my hiding spot. "Hey! Leave this baby alone! Or else." I yelled with an angry look.

The group of demons looked at me. "Hahaha, you really think we're going to listen to a twerp like you." The demons started to laugh.

I made a spell circle and blasted one of them into a tree.

All of them stopped laughing, and looked shocked with a touch of fear.

"Scatter!" And with that, they left.

I walked up to the crying bundle, and picked it up.

The baby immediately stopped crying once I picked her up.

I looked at the baby's features and saw the it was a she.

She had h/c hair, e/c, pointy ears, and s/c skin.

"Hi there little one, looks like your going home with me." I said, rocking her back and fourth.

Your new home and name
I walked into my house slowly. Thankfully my parents weren't home, I just hope the twins are out pranking as usual.

I made it to my room, and thankfully I was alone in the house.

I sat the small baby on my bed, and say beside her.

"How am I going to explain this to my family." I sighed, looking at the baby with a small smile.

I picked her up, and sat her on my lap.

"Hey mittens, we wanna-- is that a baby?" The twins said, immediately coming over to me.

"Aw, she's so cute." Edric said.

"Where'd you get her? Can I hold her?" Emira asked.

"Guys, hold on, I found her in the forest, surrounded by demons and saved her." I told them.

"Are you going to tell mom?" Edric asked. "I probably have to anyway." I replied.

"Have you named her yet?" Emira asked her. "No, not yet, I haven't came up with one yet." I said.

"I know what her name should be, it should be Y/n, it means (name meaning) so they know not to mess with her." Edric said.  

"Huh Y/n, I like it." I smiled.

"I can't believe I'm an aunt."

"I can't believe I'm an uncle."

The twins cheered.

"Welcome home Y/n."

Your first words
When Mom and Dad came home, I knew I had to tell them about Y/n. So I told them. Mom wasn't happy about it, but Dad was happy that he's a grandpa. Thankfully Dad convinced Mom to let Y/n stay.

I was with Y/n in my room, trying to get her to at least say a word or two, because she should be learning to talk soon.

"Come on Y/n, just say one word, you can do it." I said, but you giggled in response.