No biting

A/n- I am so sorry for the late update. The power went out, and when the power goes out, so does the wifi. So here is the next chapter. Warning this is a short chapter.

Eda
You were in the living room in your playpen, that your mother stole.😏 You grab one of your toys and started biting on it. Your mother saw you and said "no biting on stuff y/n." She said taking the toy away. You were about to cry until your mother picked you up, and she started rocking you to sleep. You fell asleep in her arms, and she lays you down in your crib. Which she also stole.😏

Luz
Your mother was getting your food ready while you played. You picked up your f/s/a, and started chewing on it. Your mother came in and saw you chewing on it. "Y/n, you can't be chewing on that stuff, it will mess up your teeth." Your mother said taking the toy out of your hands. "I've got something better for you to chew on." Your mother said bringing you to the kitchen and setting you in your highchair. And you are happily.

King
Your dad let you chew on whatever you want. Cause your his little princess.😎 A/n- pls don't kill me that Kings is short again.

Lilith
It was just you and your mother, and nobody else. Your mother was part of the emperors coven. Of course she was busy, but she took you with her. Your mother was holding your hand as you and her walked through the emperors garden. While you were walking with your mother you started chewing on your sleeve. "Y/n, no chewing on your clothes please." Your mother said pickings you up. You giggled as she picked you up, while she smiled.