when your sick

A/n-your three in this chapter

Eda
"Ok Y/n, this should help you feel better." Your mom said, coming in with a spoonful of medicine. "I don't wanna take it, it's nasty." You complained. "It may be nasty, but you have to take it so you can feel better." She said giving you a soft look. "Ok ffffiiiiinnnneee." You opened your mouth, and took the medicine. "Ewewewewewew." You said after you took it. "Here's some apple blood to wash it down." She said handing you some apple blood. "Thx mommy." You said getting sleepy. "No problem sweetie, goodnight." She said as she rubbed your hair, as you fell asleep. "Love you kiddo." Your mother said planting a kiss on you for head and leaving your room.

Luz
"Mommy, I don't feel so we'll." You say as you walk to your mother. "Oh Mija, your burning up." She said as she felt your head. "It hurts mommy." You said in pain. "Lay down on the couch, and I'll be right back." Your mother said, before hurrying off somewhere. A few minutes later she came back with some medicine. "Here Mija, take this." You opened your mouth and took it. "Now lay here and go to sleep."  Your mother said kissing you on the forehead. "I love you mommy." You said before shutting your eyes and going to sleep. "I love you toy little mino."

King
"Achoo." You sneezed. "Here's some more blankets princess." Your dad said bringing in some blankets. "Thx daddy." You say as you snuggle in the blankets. "Y/n, I need you to take this elixer, it will help you feel better." He said holding up a glass bottle. "Is it nasty." You say not wanting to drink it.  "I don't know, but it will help you feel better." Your daddy said handing you the elixer. "Ok." Your drink it, and the fall asleep. "Goodnight, my princess." He said kissing your forehead, and snuggling up to you. But what you didn't know was that Luz was recording the whole thing.

Lilith
"Ok, I got the medicine to help you with the headache." Your mother said bringing in a bottle. I sat upon the couch. "Do I have to take it?" I asked. "You have to take it, it will make you feel better." She said handing you a pill out of the bottle. I put the pill in my mouth and washed it down with water. "Now, don't you feel better?" She asked you. "*Yawn*, yeah, luv you mommy." You say before your eyes closed. "Goodnight sweetheart." She said, then she wrapped you in blankets as you slept on the couch.

A/n- sorry for not posting for a really long time. What should the next chapter be about, I'm running out of ideas.