Your new home and get named

Eda
I opened the door to the house and as soon as I walked in, I heard Luz squeal. "Oh my gosh Eda she's so cute." Luz squealed in aw. "Sh Luz your going to wake her up." I said giving her a glare. "Oh right, sorry." Luz said rubbing the back of her head. "What's going on in here?" King said coming in the living room. "What! Eda, why is there a baby in your arms?" King said in a loud voice. "Wwwaahhh." "King you made the poor thing cry." Luz said looking at   King. "Oh sorry." King said quitley. "Sh sh, it's ok your ok." I said rocking the little baby back to sleep. "Aw Eda, you look so motherly." Luz said staring at Eda rock the baby. "So, what's her name?" King said climbing on my shoulders. "How about y/n?" I said looking down at her sleeping body. "That's perfect for her." Luz said smiling. "Welcome to your new home y/n." I said smiling.

Luz
I entered the house trying to be quite, until I stepped on one of Kings squeaky you. "Luz, are you done delivering those potions?" Eda said asked. I quickly hid you being my back. "Luz, what's behind your back." Eda asked looking suspicious. "I found this little baby all alone, and I really want to keep her." I said pulling you out from behind my back. "Where did you find her?" Eda asked looking at her. "I found her all alone." I said holding her close to me, giving Eda the puppy dog eyes. "Fine, but she's you responsibility." Eda said looking at her in my arms. "She's a human." Eda said in total shock. "Yep." I said popping the p. "What's going on in here?" King asked walking in the living room. "Is that a human baby?" King asked scurrying over. "Yes isn't she adorable." I said tickling her stomach. She giggled. "What's her name?" King said excitedly. "Her name is y/n." I said looking down at her smiling. "Welcome to the owl house y/n." I said with joy.

King
I walked in the house trying to keep you from anybody's sight until.... "King what's in your arms." I heard Eda say. "N n nothing." I said hiding you behind you behind my back. "Kiiiinnnnggggg, show me now." Eda said crossing her arms. I took you out from behind my back, and showed you to Eda. "King, where did you find this baby demon?" Eda asked lifting an eyebrow. "Who found what know?" Luz said coming in the living. "OMG, she's so cute." Luz said coming over to her. "Llllluuuuuzzz, sh." I said so she won't wake you up. "Oh sorry, so what's this little cuties name?" Luz asked with excitement. "I've decided her name, and it shall be y/n." I said smiling. "King if your going to keep her, you have to look after her, got it." Eda said. "Got it." I said holding you in my arms. "Yay, someone new." Luz said. "Welcome to the owl house y/n."

Lilith a/n- IDK if Lilith has a house so I'm going to make her one.

I headed in my house with you asleep in my arms. I say on the couch and sighed. "Oh little one, it's just me and you." I said looking down at you. "If I knew where my sister was, I would introduce you to her." I sighed again. "I miss my sister so much." I felt something on my hand, and saw you were there hugging my hand. I picked you up and said "you need a name. How about y/n." I said looking at her. You giggled in agreement. "Welcome home."

A/n- sorry if it's short hope you like it.
Which one of the characters should I draw. King, Luz, Eda, or Lilith.
What should the next chapter be about? Oh and still taking song requests. Oh and thank you for all the views.