Offline

A/N Yo.. Sorry about the long wait for this update guys! And its not Cry's.. but yeah.. Sorry.. Lets continue to the story.. P.S. I have been listening to the Jonas Brothers.. Like 2007 Jonas Brothers.. And they were so unapperciated.. <3

~Pikachu<3

Pewds POV

The internet is my sanctuary. The actually definition is 'a place of refuge or safety.' I guess you could say that. Since I was 17 I have always loved playing video games and goofing around with friends. But when the friends left, it was just the games. Then multiplayer came around, and I started making friends. Online. Some of the best friends actually. I started talking to this guy Ken, and then Cry came along, and he has introduced me to Minx and she has introduced me to people, and its all just amazing.... Sure this is all pretty recent, but it still counts.

Lately I have been playing games with Ken, Cry, and Minx. We were playing TTT and Prop Hunt and various Gmod games. I haven't been a big fan of it though. Gmod gets boring after awhile. But I still had fun chatting with them and cracking jokes.

I have really enjoyed being with them, and being friends. I'm afraid of what will happen though. I still have some feelings for Cry, but after awhile, I tend to push people away. I still don't know why I do this, but I do.

I have pushed away friends from High School, College, Neighborhood people... It always seems I can't keep friends.

They don't really do anything though. Its always me. I will do little things to piss them off, then I will hangout with them less, then less.. Then less.. Then.. I wonder if they still know I exist... I really don't want to do that to these people.. They are all so nice and have been so welcoming to me...

Apparently Cry has some other friends he wants to introduce me to. He calls them "The Late Night Crew." Seems legit I suppose..

They stream every Saturday night. Playing a variety of games. Cry told me they all a pretty amazing group and love meeting new people. He also told me Russ and him are high school friends and they just stuck around each other maintaining their friendship.

Cry also mentioned that he might invite me to one of their streams. To be honest I'm quite excited for that. Along with the whole streaming thing Cry also mentioned that he has a lot of viewers that he thinks will love me and some may not, but that doesn't bother me. The one thing I am worried about though is what if the "Late Night Crew" doesn't...

I hoped on Skype real quick to see if Cry was online. Even though we did talk a couple of days ago I really just needed his presence around me right now. Being in a worried state of mind I know him being around me will help me calm down a bit.

As I look through my "resent" on Skype and click on Cry's name.. But to only realize that he's offline.. He's usually never offline..

A/N
Sorry for the short update >.<
*flinches* don't hurt me.

But hey WERE back!!!!

Well actually I'm back xD Hannah started to write this and didn't know how to end it so I did it for her :P

I'll try and keep updating this as much as I can but no promises.

Also thanks for all of the lovely comments. c:

Y'all are so sweet. <3

See you soon!

-Sierra/Penguin