Revenge of Ben

Ava and Asha continue to talk to each other while Koda and Leah were sleeping. But little did they know, they were being watched.

Ben and his group of animals found the two lioness cubs, and the den they were at. He ordered his group to surround the area, and to attack at his command. His army obeyed and went to get into position.

"I should get some sleep," Asha said as she stood up.

Aba nodded and turned her head to stare off into the distance. But then, she heard footsteps. Then there was growling ,"WHO'S THERE," Ava shouted.

As if it was on command, Ben's army walked out of the shadows, and began to surround Ava and the den Koda, Asha, and Leah were in. Koda and Leah woke up and went to see what was going on, and quickly froze in their tracks when they saw what was going on.

"HOW DID THEY FIND US," Koda exclaimed.

"LETS GO," Ava shouted. The four cubs managed to find an opening, and used it to their advantage. "AFTER THEM," Ben shouted.

The four cubs sprinted through the field, trying to get Ben's army off their tails. However they were catching up fast. In the distance ava spotted a group of trees, and told the Triplet cubs to follow her. With  no other options, they obeyed Ava.

They sprinted through the trees, using them to distract the animals chancing them, and managed to get a a good amount of distance between them, and Ben's army.

Koda, Asha, and Leah were reaching the edge of the forrest, but Ava was pinned down. "AVA," they all shouted.

"GO, SAVE YOURSELVES," Ava shouted. But she could see that they were hesitating ,"I WILL BE FINE, JUST GO."

Then Koda, Asha, and Leah noticed the other animals were catching up, and they knew they had to listen to her.

Later

Ava slowly opened her eyes, however the amount of pain she was in made her want to close them. She felt a cold and damp floor on the side of her body. It was dark, and there was only the light that came from the entrance of the den that allowed her to see.

She felt bruises all over her body, but despite this, she managed to stand up on her paws. She looked and saw that there were sticks and bones firmly placed vertically, to keep her from leaving. 

"You're awake," said a voice from the dark part of the cave.

"I would rather have it otherwise," she said.

"Do you know who I am."

"All I know is that you are too much of a coward to show your own face," Ava spat out.

"Oh Ava," then the figure walked out of the shadows and into the light ,"you still have that spark inside you."

Ava looked in disbelief ,"Ben," she said.

"Hello Ava, I've missed you." Ben smiled at Ava, his best friend, the girl he hung out with all the time those years ago.

"So you were the one causing all of this," she angrily said.

"I am bringing peace and order back to the kingdoms that failed to do so," he retorted.

"So this is why you abandoned me, for a silly little crusade."

"Look, I'm sorry that I abandoned you, but I have to do this, every kingdom needs to pay for what they did."

"You tried to hunt down and kill a bunch of cubs, how does that make you any better than them."

"Those cubs, would have messed with my plan if they got away, which unfortunately they did."

"What happened to you."